Gaviscon Strawberry Flavour Tablets 16 uploaded by Ikram A.

BY GAVISCON

Gaviscon Strawberry Flavour Tablets x16. Gaviscon Strawberry Flavoured Tablets (16) provide relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion which for example, can occur after meals or during pregnancy. 16 strawberry flavoured... see more...

meryem c.
Casablanca
The hero of my everyday struggle with my stomach . I have one in my bag , my car , my house . Its helps a lot when u dont feel good after eating a big fat sandwich :p
Isabella C.
I have always been a fan of gavisocon. These chewy tablets are, a fast acting easy way to relieve, indigestion and heart burn. The pot is easy to travel with and pop in your hand bag, the strawberry flavour are the best đź’–
Rozz H.
Scotland
I use the mint version as I hate strawberry. The tub is a handy size for handbags and there are a lot innit. If I'm honest i prefer the liquid tubes as they work quicker but they aren't listed.
Charlotte L.
Gilbrook way, Rochdale
these are great, the small packaging makes it easy to carry around. they work very quickly and dont taste horrible like some others do
Amy x.
Really good and they work, flavours also nice
Good to carry round in a bag or keep in the house, never know when you might need them
Bibi M.
Cluj-Napoca
Gaviscon is a good product, but not with the strawberry flavour. It has effect, but personally the taste was kinda sickening.

back