BY GAVISCON

Fast acting heartburn relief. Helps keep acid down for hours Questions? see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole M.
Carnegie , PA
This is the best anti acid ever made. I used to get acid reflux really bad and sometimes still do. I would take sometimes 10 or so a day and felt great relief. I have my acid reflux under control but sometimes still take 3 or 4. Fast acting and long lasting relief. I like Gaviscone!
Alyssa A.
Davenport, IA
This works best for me personally compared to any other antacid. It’s fast acting and lasts for hours to come. It settles my stomach and relives heartburn. The price is great and I buy this regularly.
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
I’ve always hated chewable pills...always super chalky and bad taste...BUT, gaviscon ORIGINAL is an awesome butterscotch flavor that is not bothersome at all! Still more chalky then I’ll truly like but much better than tums! And, bonus of course is that it has always worked for me!
Kyra S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I used to take these all of the time and they work pretty well. They come in large white tablets and they don't taste too horrible like you would think. They foam up in your mouth as soon as you start chewing them, which I don't like because it actually made me feel kind of sick. But eventually it starts to feel nice in your stomach after a few minutes.
Aimee H.
Mesa, AZ
I have always suffered from heartburn and regular antacids (such as Tums) were very ineffective. A co-worker introduced me to Gaviscon and they are a must in my medicine cabinet. The taste was a bit chalky at first and a bit getting used to, but these tablets are great! Takes care of pretty strong heartburn "attacks", and are a total lifesaver- especially at night when I can't sleep from discomfort.
Brenna C.
Westfield, NY
These tablets have a strange taste and texture when you first chew them. It kind of foams up in your mouth and tastes chalky. But it definitely helps to prevent and take care of heartburn! A must have in the house.
Chanel C.
This works much better than Tums. It lasts longer and works faster. If you are getting consistent heart burn, please see a doctor to rule out serious health issues!!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have a massive hitial hernia gers and reflux. I take this before meals and it helps so the stomach acid does not come back up. I take in the morning at meals and bedtime.
it does have a chalky taste but it works
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
This mixed with a numbing liquid in the ER called a "cocktail" was my lifesaver during my last pregnancy. I never ever experienced pain so bad and I have a high tolerance.

I'd say the flavor mint was tolerable.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Ok do I hate chalky chewy stuff, but this product is so much more effective than My other chewable acid reducer. It is foamy but it works so well. if you find other things don't work, try this.
Rosie W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
How effective are these
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I've had the liquid! How's the chewable?