BY GAVISCON

Fast acting heartburn relief. Helps keep acid down for hours Questions? see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha C.
Frostproof, FL
I’ve always hated chewable pills...always super chalky and bad taste...BUT, gaviscon ORIGINAL is an awesome butterscotch flavor that is not bothersome at all! Still more chalky then I’ll truly like but much better than tums! And, bonus of course is that it has always worked for me!
Kyra S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I used to take these all of the time and they work pretty well. They come in large white tablets and they don't taste too horrible like you would think. They foam up in your mouth as soon as you start chewing them, which I don't like because it actually made me feel kind of sick. But eventually it starts to feel nice in your stomach after a few minutes.
Aimee H.
Mesa, AZ
I have always suffered from heartburn and regular antacids (such as Tums) were very ineffective. A co-worker introduced me to Gaviscon and they are a must in my medicine cabinet. The taste was a bit chalky at first and a bit getting used to, but these tablets are great! Takes care of pretty strong heartburn "attacks", and are a total lifesaver- especially at night when I can't sleep from discomfort.
Brenna C.
Westfield, NY
These tablets have a strange taste and texture when you first chew them. It kind of foams up in your mouth and tastes chalky. But it definitely helps to prevent and take care of heartburn! A must have in the house.
Chanel C.
This works much better than Tums. It lasts longer and works faster. If you are getting consistent heart burn, please see a doctor to rule out serious health issues!!
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
This mixed with a numbing liquid in the ER called a "cocktail" was my lifesaver during my last pregnancy. I never ever experienced pain so bad and I have a high tolerance.

I'd say the flavor mint was tolerable.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I have a massive hitial hernia gers and reflux. I take this before meals and it helps so the stomach acid does not come back up. I take in the morning at meals and bedtime.
it does have a chalky taste but it works
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Ok do I hate chalky chewy stuff, but this product is so much more effective than My other chewable acid reducer. It is foamy but it works so well. if you find other things don't work, try this.
emmy m.
I suffer from constant muscle spasm in my esophagus and this product is a life saver for me. I used to take Prilosec but I find Gaviscon to work much better and fast acting.
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
Gaviscon works really great for heartburn. Just chew and wait for fast relief. My mom also uses Gaviscon antacid for her heartburn
Rosie W.
How effective are these
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I've had the liquid! How's the chewable?