BY GAVISCON

Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
I get acid reflux and indigestion frequently, so I'm always looking for something that works well and quick, and doesn't upset my stomach. This product works pretty well and suits me for those bouts of uncomfortableness.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My mother used these the whole time i was growing up ! And now i only use Gaviscon ! It doesn't have the best flavor, but they work amazingly
Barbie L.
This helped me a lot while I was pregnant and couldn't really take anything else but other than that I prefer another brand.
Lisa s.
Burbank, OH
This is a great product for that occasional incident of heartburn. I use it after eating tomato based products.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Good and effective but it costs more than similar store brands that do the same thing.
Chantelle C.
Orillia, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have acid reflux ever day. Gaviscon is what I use over Rolaids or pepto. I chew two they taste ok and they work quickly. They do cost more than rolaids but they work better for my acid reflux. I use rolaids for my heart burn.
Jen B.
Ottawa, ON
I've tried a lot if heartburn relievers to no avail.. the foaming one works immediately with almost immediate relief. Gaviscon Heartburn Relief Tablets, Fruit, 100 Chewable Tablets
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
Gaviscon is my go to antacid. I've tried other brands, but always end up back with Gaviscon for the much better results.
Jessica F.
Warrington
Works great the only issue is the taste I know it’s not. Supposed to taste nice but it’s awful
Lisa s.
Burbank, OH
Is this product safe to use daily?
LINDA C.
Los Banos , CA
Has anyone taking this before? I wonder if it works?