BY GAVISCON

REBECCA P.
Wickliffe, OH
I get acid reflux and indigestion frequently, so I'm always looking for something that works well and quick, and doesn't upset my stomach. This product works pretty well and suits me for those bouts of uncomfortableness.
Shanell B.
9128 McKinley Rd Montrose, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My mother used these the whole time i was growing up ! And now i only use Gaviscon ! It doesn't have the best flavor, but they work amazingly
Barbie L.
This helped me a lot while I was pregnant and couldn't really take anything else but other than that I prefer another brand.
Kelly K.
My pharmacist suggested these to me long ago. It’s all I take for heartburn and upset stomach. Always does the trick.
Lisa s.
Burbank, OH
This is a great product for that occasional incident of heartburn. I use it after eating tomato based products.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Good and effective but it costs more than similar store brands that do the same thing.
Paige O.
Grove hill, Middlesbrough
I suffer with really bad acid reflux and heartburn on a daily basis and these save my life everyone, just simply have one of these tablets and you’re good to go! Also they come in different flavours to which is amazing
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have acid reflux ever day. Gaviscon is what I use over Rolaids or pepto. I chew two they taste ok and they work quickly. They do cost more than rolaids but they work better for my acid reflux. I use rolaids for my heart burn.
Jen B.
Ottawa, ON
I've tried a lot if heartburn relievers to no avail.. the foaming one works immediately with almost immediate relief. Gaviscon Heartburn Relief Tablets, Fruit, 100 Chewable Tablets
Brianna R.
Kingston, ON
This has been my go to for my avid reflux for years. I love that it foams and coats my throat as I swallow giving me instant relief. Just one tab and I’m fine!
Lisa s.
Burbank, OH
Is this product safe to use daily?
LINDA C.
Los Banos, CA
Has anyone taking this before? I wonder if it works?