HealthMedicines & TreatmentsAntacidsGaviscon
Extra Strength Liquid Antacid Cool Mint

Gaviscon Extra Strength Liquid Antacid Cool Mint

by Gaviscon

Gaviscon® Extra Strength Cool Mint Flavor Liquid Antacid.
Fast-acting heartburn relief.
Helps keep acid down for hours.

Has anyone else found that this works awesome?!
Start your review of Gaviscon Extra Strength Liquid Antacid Cool Mint!
Shellie M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Galviscon is my absolute favorite heart burn remedy. It is an instant long lasting relief to an awful painful situation. It's cheap, effective and easily available. Its thick and really good.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have Gerd and I love Gaviscon liquid when my heartburn is so bad my pill I take isn't taking care of it. It doesn't taste to bad and it gets rid of the burn fast!
Brandi P.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using gaviscon for quite some time now. I have gerd and Alpha Gal syndrome And this helps settle down my stomach and the acid that I get from both. Of course the taste isn't the best but it's much better than it has been in the past with improved flavor.
Janiah B.
Crossett, AR
They help so much when Im hurt really bad and it’s very affordable and I would defy recommend a lot of others to get this since it helps with getting hurt
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
1,171 reviews
Gaviscon Extra Strength Liquid Antacid Cool Mint uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Works well and quickly to relieve heartburn, gas pain and indigestion. I like the cherry flavor. The mint is too chalky for me. Prefer this brand to malox or pepto
Elizabeth C.
Gaviscon Extra Strength Liquid Antacid Cool Mint uploaded by Elizabeth C.
Best product I've but that actually works fast and no bad taste or bad feeling I love how it work glad I found it
Georgia C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Gaviscon is pretty much the only thing that will get rid of my heart burn. I especially like the liquid because it helps to coat your throat. The only drawback is the price. And I use it several times a day so it can get a bit expensive. Definitely worth it though if you have some severe heartburn!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have acid reflux and my doctor recommend I try this since things like Tums weren't helping me. I already take an acid reducer pill daily but I needed something in addition to that after eating something that would give me a reflux flare up. this liquid tastes better than some other brands I've used it the past and for me it works very quickly.
Laura G.
I have a very weak stomach so I tried this product to see if it would help me and I wasn't able to get the product down because of the taste. Hopefully the company can change the flavoring around some and it would be more pleasant for everyone who needs to take it.
Krystal Z.
West View, PA
I have bad indigestion, so I always keep this on hand. Works quickly and taste Decent.