Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml

by Neogen Dermalogy

Neogen Dermalogy Bio Peel Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml (30 Pads). A easy-to-use, soft exfoliating pads that offer all the benefits of home peeling in one set.

How often should you use?
Would you recommend this to help with the texture of your skin?
Is this will fade your scars? How good it was, any one have try it?
Start your review of Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I am absolutely loving these bio peel pads! I have slightly sensitive skin and I like something that gives me that smooth texture and glowing look but won't exacerbate my redness… I prefer these in the morningas a quick but gentle exfoliation. It does an excellent job of prepping my skin for make up!in reviews
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Amazon
My good friend recommended this product to me when I was complaining about common winter skin issues. So ever since, I’ve been using these lemon pads once a week to combat dryness/dullness. It exfoliates your skin gently but very effectively. These are a great staple in my skincare routine now. Love them!
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,111 reviews
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml uploaded by Celine A.
Did you know The Korean beauty market is among the top 10 around the world, with an estimated worth of over $13.1 billion in sales in 2018? PRODUCTS: ✨Lemon Bright PHA Gauze Peeling pads: removes impurities and dead skin cells for smoother, brighter, and firmer skin. Formulated with Niacinamide, lemon water, and grapefruit extract. Recommended use is 2-3 times a week ✨Real Vita C Serum: potent serum enriched with Niacinamide and 22% vitamin C, along with citrus fruit extracts and vitamins E and B5 to brighten and firm skin. It also contains hyaluronic acid and collagen for ultimate hydration. ✨Azulene Soothing Peptide Ampoule: soothing ampoule infused with 10 peptides, Azulene capsules, and Ceramide capsules that calm and revive skin. ✨Super Ceramide Renewal Cream: formulated with five types of ceramides and hyaluronic acid for ultimate hydration. Centella Asiatica Extract and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extracts help soothe stressed skin. It also contains Adenosin which reduces fine lines and wrinkles. ✨Deep Clear Bright Calming Peel Gel: gently removes dead skin cells with its hypoallergenic formula, while improving skins radiance. MY THOUGHTS: I couldn’t be happier with each of these products! The Azulene Ampoule and Calming Peel Gel are definitely my favs, they have changed my skins texture and radiance in just a few weeks. All of these products are extremely gentle yet effective, including the PHA. The cream is a little too oily for my liking but will be perfect for winter time. The vit C serum is extremely lightweight and effective but sunscreen is recommended after it. Overall, I’m extremely impressed by these and I will leave a more detailed review about each product in the near future. Thank you so much @stylekorean_global @neogen_global and surmedic_official
Joav B.
Los Angeles, CA
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml uploaded by Joav B.
I should have used this peeling pad looong time ago! I love facial scrubs and exfoliants – and I’d be honest that sometimes I overdo it! Now, this pad is a cross between an exfoliator and a deep-skin cleanser. Each tub contains 30 pads that are soaked in this concoction of lemon fruit extracts, lactic acid, glycolic and a whole bunch of botanical extracts such as orange, papaya, grapefruit, grape and soybean seed. It works to even-out the skin tone and improve the skin’s texture. I use the gritty textured side of the pad to gently exfoliate my skin and the softer quilted side to remove and wipe off remaining facial debris then rinse. What I like about this pad is that it manually and chemically remove dead skin cell and it has instant visible results. I like that it smoothens my skin and makes it look clearer and brighter. There are two more variants of Bio-Peel Guaze Peeling – that would be the Wine, which has resveratrol (and I heard that it really smells like wine!) and the Green Tea, which is perfect to those with sensitive skin. Now, although this pad exfoliates and removes nasty stuff on the face doesn’t mean that it is meant to be used as a cleanser. It should be used after removing make up and cleansing. It should also be rinsed –off with warm water. The formula of the serum is sticky and if left on the skin, it will be very uncomfortable and down-right disgusting! I mean, you just removed a bunch of dead skin, right?! Wash it off! Neogen Bio-Peel Peeling Pads doesn’t contain any parabens, sulfates and phthalates. It is also cruelty free.
Zeba M.
I am so glad I was introduced to these peels. I was looking for something that was going to help with brightening up my skin and fading dark spots and uneven skin tone. If I use this at night, I'll wake up with my skin literally glowing. You can't beat the price either. Usually, peels of this sort range $50+. What I also love is the actual pads and how they are designed. On side is great for a little exfoliation, while the other side is gentle. You can slip your fingers in between the pad as there is a little pouch. If you are looking to fix the concerns I mentioned earlier, then you will love this!
Sherry L.
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml uploaded by Sherry L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to be a huge fan of abrasive facial exfoliants and scrubs, but as I've gotten older and wiser, I now know how damaging they can be to your skin. Neogen Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml are a wonderful, simple, and effective way to get a chemical peel at home. Twice a week, after cleansing, I simply swipe the pad all over my face and neck, and then apply my toner. My skin is brighter and my overall tone and texture have greatly improved. I just ordered the full sized jar. I highly recommend these pads.
Sovika G.
Mckinney, TX
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml uploaded by Sovika G.
You need this peel if you want rediant skin. I use twice a week to exfoliate my skin . And it does its job. I use it after I steam my face , that way I can feel my skin is glowy. I love it I don’t know how it’s made but can’t live without.Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml
Jennifer C.
Newark, CA
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml uploaded by Jennifer C.
I use this product about 1-2 times a week to help exfoliate my skin! The pad itself is very gentle and after exfoliating, I flip it to the soft side and let my skin absorb the serum! Then I gently rinse it off (not exactly sure if I leave it on or wash it off). My skin feels so soft after!
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml uploaded by Kim T.
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml are great if u have sensitive skin, these have lactic acid and vitamin c in them which does fine with my skin they do a great job of keeping my face exfoliated while being gentle enough not to make my skin break out. I will purchase these again they are affordable too
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to buy this a lot at sephora because it was really good but i don't see in the store anymore. This pads were miracle pads. Kept my skin glowing and well conditioned and made it brighter. It exfoliates my skin and i use it twiced a week. I will buy this again and totally recommended
Cesar A.
Lompoc, CA
Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml uploaded by Cesar A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I want to start off my saying I bought this on a shopping spree online just for fun. Most of the directions are in Korean which can be difficult to get together and read translations. But it’s a scrub how hard can that be to use? Lol I use the scrubby side in a circular motion slowly for a while then I switch to the gauze side to wipe off any dead skin. Sometimes I just leave it on overnight but I think my skin just takes it. Or I follow with a toner that I’m currently into. I highly recommend it. They have these smaller packs too if you’re scared to buy the whole thing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
$hay A.
Livingston , NJ
il y a un an
Is the Gauze Peeling Pad Lemon 200ml exfoliator good for sensitive skin?
Nini T. il y a un an
As a side note, If you have very sensitive skin I would be very gentle as I did scrub a bit too hard on my 3rd application and got some redness, this did fade within 10 minutes.
tiffany N.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
il y a 2 ans
Nicole B. il y a 2 ans
I would personally go for the green tea pads-so good for your skin in MORE then one way!