MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for AnyoneJean Paul Gaultier
Gaultier 2 By For Men and Women Eau De Parfum Spray 4 Ounces

by Jean Paul Gaultier

Launched by the design house of Jean Paul Gaultier.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gaultier 2 By Jean Paul Gaultier For Men and Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 4 Ounces!
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
This is a wonderful company. I love this fragrance. it's so smooth and the fragrance lasts all day which is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone who loves perfumes. I will always buy it every time I run out!
LJ L.
Providence, RI
I love this fragrance...so smooth and sweet I always get it...even if I don't use it often I always buy it
Annie O.
Columbia, MO
This is my absolute favorite scent! It's the perfect mix of masculine and feminine- warm and spicy with a hint of sweetness .
Lala E.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Omg this Perfume is amazing, perfect, sophisticated, powerful, it's perfect in all the ways.. love it....
#BourneWitted #.
I was extremely shocked by this fragrance. It's almost gourmand like, but has a floral hint. It is linear , but the scent is very pleasant. About 8 hours of longevity , very mild projection.
Olivia B.
Burlington, KY
Love that this scent can be worn by men and women. Smells so sweet yet spicy at the same time. It's not overpowering and lasts a long time. Love!
Anna R.
This is my absolute favorite perfume. It's unisex so it suits both men and women. I get so many complements when wearing this perfume. It smells sooo good!
Marianne K.
Favourite fragrance for years. Remains hours on skin. I feel like the smell is really different from one's skin to another.

Looking for your answer?