BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsGatsby
Super Hard Set & Keep Spray Jumbo 180g Japan

Gatsby Super Hard Set & Keep Spray Jumbo 180g Japan

by Gatsby

Ingredient AMP-Acylates Copolymer, Methylpenyl Polysiloxane, Panthenol Condition : Brand new & Never used with a seal pack Size : 180 g How to use: : Shake well, Spray 15-25 cm far from hair and style hair with finger or a wide-tooth comb. Dont brush...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gatsby Super Hard Set & Keep Spray Jumbo 180g Japan!
michael Y.
Cambridge
this is a great hairspray, keeps and locks your hair in place all day. however, it does have a very strong smell that isn’t the most pleasant. furthermore, it severely changes the texture of your hair, even after washing it off. but hey, it’s cheap so can’t really argue with that!
iamkárïshmã😍😘 D.
India
Nice product I used it when I make hair bun and sometimes I used to set up my curls and the whole day it keeps my curls the same
MUA B.
Nepalgunj Banke
Gatsby Super Hard Set & Keep Spray Jumbo 180g Japan uploaded by MUA B.
Gatsby Super Hard Set & Keep Spray Jumbo 180g Japan This is okay. It hold your hair but not whole day to night so if you are going to too long party or some occasion then must spray little more. I like its fine mist texture which work without any visible residue. And yeah main thing i like about this product is its fragrance and its non sticky and also it gives shine effect on your hair which is pretty amazing right? ❤️ #hairsprayreview #voxbox
Gloria M.
Singapore
The best thing about this product is how long last it could set your hair all day. Totally recommended

Looking for your answer?