BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsGatsby
Styling Wax Hara JuKu Style 25 g

Gatsby Styling Wax Hara JuKu Style 25 g.

by Gatsby

Gatsby Styling Wax Hara JuKu Style 25 g.

Gatsby Styling Wax Hara JuKu Style 25 g.; Matt & Hard; Quantity - 1 Item SIZE - 25 grams; Direction - apply small amount of hair wax on hand and set your style as you like

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gatsby Styling Wax Hara JuKu Style 25 g.!
junearich L.
Block 2 Lot 81 Hacienda Hills, Brgy Palo-Alto, Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines
I think my husband love this brand of hair styling wax because he uses this brand a lot. He has the SPIKY Stand Up Power and Spikes, the British Layered Hard and Free, and this Harajuku Volume Up Mat and Hard. He uses it everyday. He definitely buys this product whenever he runs out of stock. But he has stock pretty much. So I suggests that maybe the guys can try this one out and see for themselves, I guess.

Looking for your answer?