BY GATSBY

Directions *Apply small dab onto the palm of your hand. Rub hands together spreading evenly until transparent. Try to also get it between your fingers. *Work wax into hair moving from the nape of the neck to the forehead. *Important: Begin styling with only a small amount of wax and add in stages and as needed. Over application of this product may result in an undesirable effect. *Make sure to seal the product tightly at the end of each use. Safety Information Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse with water immediately. Discontinue use of this product if rash, redness or itching occurs. Consult a physician if irritation persists. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat. If swallowed, seek medical attention. Keep product at room temperature. Ingredients WATER, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PARAFFIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXNE, CETETH-20, MINERAL OIL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, SORBITAN STEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PPG-10 SORBITOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, PEG-90M, PANTHENOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-11, RED 33(CI 17200). see more...

• How long does it last in your hair through a regular work...2 Answers
jaimie l.
my boyfriends favorite hair wax of all time. it keeps his hair in place even in humid weather and isnt too matte or too shiny. just the perfect amount besides that its relatively inexpensive and i love the scent!
Liang T.
Henderson, NV
This is great for Asian hair! I used this for almost 5 years when I had my hair shorter and wanted to spike it up like a fauxhawk. To be completely honest, I don't think there is any other hair product like Gatsby. They are targeted towards thick Asian hair and have all types of different finished. This one in particular has a "wet" gel finish. Although its more like putty, it finishes and drys on your head like gel.
Leli P.
Doral, FL
It is great for thin hair, lasts all day and can be used in wigs. I don't do a lot of styling but I do use it to hold my hair in place throughout the day. It is affordable and the packaging is very cool, also there are presentations for different styling methods.
Justin L.
Gainesville, FL
Have always heard nothing but great things about any gatsby product since I was in middle school so I finally got around to trying some in college. I have the typical straight asian hair so this product worked well when I had spikey hair. Very easy to restyle whenever.
Olesya A.
This is the best styling product for your hair. My husband uses it religiously and when I had super short hair I used to use it to. You will never go bad to “normal” wax or gel after using this. Worth every penny
Raymond N.
Little Neck, NY
How long does it last in your hair through a regular work day?

Amazon