BY GATSBY LEATHER

Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I will not use a collar on my dog. It isn't good for her neck and I don't like something wrapped around her neck all day. She's alway worn a harness since ever since I adopted her. This is a trustworthy harness!
Danielle R.
Baltimore
This is a really great product for those who hate regular around the neck leashes like I do. They're usually a tad pricey, but it's much better for your pet then regular collars. You should try it for sure!
Mariah J.
I have a little black one like this and it works great for my tiny chihuahua. we took her on a road tril in a motor home and she didn't mind wearing this harness and it really helped to walk her and not make her feel hurt in anyway.
Itzel c.
Perris, CA
I personally love this product way better than a collar you can pull on them without having to choke lu the dog way better to control the dog too
Amanda F.
I really love the halters with the snap. It makes it easy for a horse to brake away if they get stuck somewhere.
Laurene S.
This product is awesome fits my dog perfect not to tight or to loose and the color is pretty.
Rubi S.
I bought this harness for my dad's little dog and she loved this better than a regular leash
Que F.
I have the green one and its great for my dogs.., it's easy for my daughter to work them
Lace l.
A harness is much better for your dog it doesn't hurt the neck like collars do.
Taylor A.
Lake Balboa, CA
This one is perfect. Works good on my dog with out pulling my sugars neck :)
Daniela S.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I buy it? what is the price?