BY GATORADE

Workouts are a terrible thing to waste. Muscles broken down from strenuous activity benefit from protein almost immediately after exercising, meaning the quicker you feed them, the sooner they begin rebuilding. Scientifically developed for athletes, each bar contains protein and carbs to rebuild and refuel. The protein bar used by the pros in the NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB is now available to you.

• Post workout bars made with 20 grams of high quality whey and milk protein to help rebuild your muscles for athletic recovery
  • 42g of carbs per recovery bar to replenish and get ready for tomorrow's workout
  • Individually wrapped to enjoy at the gym, off the field, or on the go
  • Protein (20g)

More isn't always better. Studies show that about 20g of protein is ideal for most athletes because the body can only process so much protein at a time. But this isn't only a numbers game. Recover Protein Shake contains high-quality milk and whey protein that easily digests, reaching muscles faster than other types of protein, like casein.

Carbs (45g)

During exercise, you burn through fuel stores in muscles and energy reserves in the liver. Replenishing these carbs is a critical step to being ready for tomorrow's workout.

Calories (270 cals)

Two sources of calories offer one complete recovery. The calories from carbs refill depleted energy stores in muscles and the calories from protein help rebuild them.

• Ingredients:
    Chocolate Flavored Coating (Cane Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Whey Protein Crisp (Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch), Corn Syrup, Pretzels (Wheat Flour, Salt, Canola Oil, Malted Barley Extract, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Vanilla Flavored Creme Layer (Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Soybean Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Whole Milk, Milk Fat, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Brown Sugar, Caramel (Glucose, Sugar, Palm Oil, Nonfat Milk, Glycerin, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Starch, Whey, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Glycerin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Invert Sugar, Water, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sesame Oil, Soybean Oil, Bht (Preservative), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid
    Contains Milk, Soy And Wheat .

Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
Most protein bars have about 20 grams of protein, but they taste absolutely awful. I almost figured these would taste the same way, but wow, I was proven wrong. They taste pretty amazing. I definitely plan on buying more of these in the future.
Brittney W.
Cave Creek, AZ
It's hard for me to find a protein bar that both me and my fiancé like, but these did the trick. I purchased these at Walmart and I have one almost daily. I definitely would suggest others to buy these!
Christian C.
If you need some extra calories and you're not really hungry, these are a great option. They taste like cookies and offer 20 grams of protein. The price isn't too bad either.
Amy K.
Got a sample of this to try & figured it would be horrible, but boy was I wrong! It tastes amazing & hit my sweet tooth at the same time!
Carrie C.
Fairfield, TX
These are one of my favorite snack bars. They are so delicious. I usually eat half and save the half for anther day.
hamza a.
MARRAKECH
Hello I am Hamza Aatof from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help theCity : MarrakechMy Address : ASKEJOUR LOT MAATALLAH N°478CODE POSTALE : 40160Country : Morocco
Tiffany S.