BY GATORADE

Workouts are a terrible thing to waste. Muscles broken down from strenuous activity benefit from protein almost immediately after exercising, meaning the quicker you feed them, the sooner they begin rebuilding. Scientifically developed for athletes, each bar contains protein and carbs to rebuild and refuel. The protein bar used by the pros in the NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB is now available to you.

• Post workout bars made with 20 grams of high quality whey and milk protein to help rebuild your muscles for athletic recovery
  • 42g of carbs per recovery bar to replenish and get ready for tomorrow's workout
  • Individually wrapped to enjoy at the gym, off the field, or on the go
  • Protein (20g)

More isn't always better. Studies show that about 20g of protein is ideal for most athletes because the body can only process so much protein at a time. But this isn't only a numbers game. Recover Protein Shake contains high-quality milk and whey protein that easily digests, reaching muscles faster than other types of protein, like casein.

Carbs (45g)

During exercise, you burn through fuel stores in muscles and energy reserves in the liver. Replenishing these carbs is a critical step to being ready for tomorrow's workout.

Calories (270 cals)

Two sources of calories offer one complete recovery. The calories from carbs refill depleted energy stores in muscles and the calories from protein help rebuild them.

• Ingredients:
    Chocolate Flavored Coating (Cane Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Whey Protein Crisp (Whey Protein Concentrate, Corn Starch), Corn Syrup, Pretzels (Wheat Flour, Salt, Canola Oil, Malted Barley Extract, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid), Vanilla Flavored Creme Layer (Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Soybean Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dry Whole Milk, Milk Fat, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Brown Sugar, Caramel (Glucose, Sugar, Palm Oil, Nonfat Milk, Glycerin, Butter (Cream, Salt), Corn Starch, Whey, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Glycerin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Invert Sugar, Water, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sesame Oil, Soybean Oil, Bht (Preservative), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid
    Contains Milk, Soy And Wheat .

Sabrina T.
Oak harbor , WA
I love these! There taste really good! my favorite would be chocolate chip flavor. I'm really not a protein shake fan due to the after taste it has, but since I work out I still drink protein shakes. I love these because they taste just like a regular chocolate candy bar and you don't taste the protein at all. It's great for a snack! I'm obsessed!! I totally recommend to try it out!! xoxo
Brooke R.
Newport, NC
I normally don't like to eat this many calories in something like this, nor do I usually eat much processed foods, but I do love this bar! I breastfeed my daughter and suffer with poor milk supply while working out. Eating this bar after a workout is the only way I can keep my milk supply up. Also, I have a major sweet tooth so this delicious bar acts like my dessert for the day and then I don't crave any more sweets. The chocolate pretzel is my favorite flavor by far.
Tiffany G.
Lawton, OK
Extremely sweet for a protein bar! It literally tastes like a candy bar and therefore too much for one sitting. The sugar grams are pretty high for me, about 1/3 of my daily intake. There is BHT in it which is questionable for people watching what they put in their bodies. I wouldn't buy one again unless I was in dire need of a sugary substance!
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
These taste so good. If I had to rate just on taste, they'd get 5/5 stars. BUT, honestly, I think these Gatorade bars are too heavy on calories, sugar, and carbs. It would be more accurate to call them carbohydrate bars with added protein. But, they're a healthier option than a candy bar, and they're a really nice "cheat" treat. And they're affordable.
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
These surprised me with their delicious taste. I was not expecting them to taste as good as they do. Such a great post workout snack to have on hand at all times.
SUSAN M.
Sun City, AZ
First time trying Gatorade Recover bars and I'd have to say they taste great. 1 bar will last me all day.
Mallory C.
Tastes great and does the job. I always have one of these bars after a good workout.
Amber T.
Quinton, AL
Taste very good and healthy and it's also Great for a Daily snack. recommend it