Gatorade Watermelon Citrus 32OZ

by Gatorade

Gatorade watermelon citrus 32oz

I've never heard of this! Where gave you guys seen this flavor?
Is this a good drink to have on a hot summer day?
How is the flavor of this Gatorade?
Start your review of Gatorade Watermelon Citrus 32OZ!
Clara H.
Greensboro, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
We keep Gatorade in our House as a staple- for upset stomach to working out. Love the flavors and the zero sugars are great too
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Same review as the other one I did. Gatorades are my favorite. These are great for playing sports but wouldn't dare to drink them on the regular since they have sooooo much sugar in them. Zero nutritional facts. But again always a great alternative to water if you don't have water at the time.
Promise E.
I like drinking at pool under the sun when iam thirsty . Hydrating my body . I like this flavor and grape
amarinder B.
Corona, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Drink Gatorade after a workout or a run for the electrolyte. Watermelon flavor is delicious
Daniela L.
I like watermelon Gatorade, when I’m in the gym and sometimes I feel so tirsty this is ideal, or for hangovers
susana D.
Lynchburg, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy it when it's hotter, and I work outside I like watermelon that's why I eat it, the taste is pleasant
Evelig N.
Malaga, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
You can never go wrong with Gatorade. It’s a good drink. I usually feel satisfied when I drink it. I wish I knew what the ingredients where. So far it’s a great value and I would recommend to others
Kelsey M.
Chicago , IL
This is my favorite flavor Gatorade! It’s delicious and thirst quenching! Especially if I am nursing a hangover!
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I’ve never fling a Gatorade gross but this one did it. I don’t know if it’s the heavy artificial taste or what but I just didn’t like this.
Veronica L.
Carmichael, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Ya sass hubby’s!! This is a great drink after a long work out at the gym!! I always like to pour it over ice especially in the summer!! You can also add a little bit of blended watermelon and some rum and hydrate and get drunk at the same time!! It’s the best!!