Gatorade Tropical Cooler 8pk 20oz

by Gatorade

Gatorade tropical cooler 8pk 20oz

Do they have this flavor at any big stores like Walmart or Target? I really wanna try this flavor.
I work at a grocery store and people buy it all the time! Is it any good?
Is this even work? I was wondering
Start your review of Gatorade Tropical Cooler 8pk 20oz!
Kelcie H.
Great drink for athletes! I drank it every time when I played basketball in high school. Kept me hydrated! And...Gatorade has many great tasting flavors.
Crystal C.
Sunset, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I was really pleased and I tried this one out I didn’t quite know what to expect Gatorade typically has a very pronounced flavor and strawberry lemonade does as well those flavors usually do not meld well. However when I tried this it was actually quite good I do prefer it icy cold but it has a nice refreshing taste that is very pleasing
Kylie C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I buy this for my son a lot and find myself drinking it too after long workouts in the heat. The flavor is thirst quenching and refreshing. I love the lemonade flavor too.
Lauren T.
Florissant, MO
Favorite. I love it. My kids love it. I'm just happy they want to drink something other than a juice box. I wish it had less sugar though!
Caroline M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this drink. It is very sweet and hydrating. I love it for a hot summer day. I would buy again.
Deidra S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
One of my favorite drinks like to drink them when dehydrated great price not to expensive
Lydia K.
Cary, NC
This is honestly one of my favorite flavors of Gatorade. It is unbelievably refreshing and they are almost always on sale. I love bringing Gatorade with us to sporting events! I highly recommend this flavor for active lifestyles or just for a great tasting drink.
Julie A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love the entire Gatorade brand. I have never experienced a flavor that I did not like. Whether I am using them for my warm-up, during my workout, or for recovery, I am never disappointed and I feel energized and refreshed! The 20 oz is the perfect size for on the go!
Ashley P.
Kannapolis , NC
This is my all time favorite & I mean FAVORITE flavor Gatorade has yet to come out with. I would buy it in the gallons if they sold it. I've always loved the blue kind but now this is my all time favorite.
Megan M.
Mena, AR
Gatorade in general is a drink I enjoy. But the Strawberry lemonade is by far my favorite flavor. It is so refreshing! Definitely an affordable price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...