Gatorade® Tropical Cooler uploaded by Alexandria G.

BY GATORADE #80 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Yellow 5, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Blue 1

• Anyone tried this flavor before?20 Answers
  • Is this a new flavor of Gatorade? I've never heard of thi...3 Answers
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love all flavors of Gatorade (except whatever color the red one is). This flavor is pretty good. Like all Gatorade, it is great for replacing electrolytes so it's perfect to drink after a workout. I wouldn't recommend drinking it all the time because it's not super good for you. Water is much better on a daily basis!
lauren p.
Tupelo, MS
I love drinking this. Especially after I work out or do any physical activity. It makes me feel hydrated. I bought it at grocery stores and gas stations. It met my expectations very much. It tastes so good and is not all that expensive either. I will purchase again.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
muy bueno, me encanta este gatorade tropical, very good, recomendable, tambien me gusta los otros sabores de que tiene gatorade
Avani P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Gatorade isn't my favorite energy drink. I barely like energy drinks, they give off odd aftertastes. This one wasn't that bad though.
Tabassum L.
Sacramento, CA
Love this flavor. Just the color of it is so appealing. But like any other G drink it's an energy booster.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I love to drink this after a great workout to keep from getting dehydrated. This flavor is awesome! I like that this brand even has zero calorie drinks too. No sugar is great for a dieter.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I am sorry Gatorade, but I do not like this flavor. There are not many I do not enjoy - but this is one of them. It just has a very fake (for the lack of a better word) taste to it.
Stephanie N.
Olin, NC
Love this flavor of Gatorade!!! It is refreshing and is definitely a must in a beach bag
Alexandria G.
Conway, SC
Loving this Gatorade. It is so refreshing especially on a hot spring day we have here in the south.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This flavor is not for me. It left a weird taste in my mouth and it like it was syrupy. It needed to be a weaker tasting green drink.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried this flavor before?
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this a new flavor of Gatorade? I've never heard of this flavor, I know typically the more popular yellowish-green flavor is lemon lime. Is this a new spinoff?