Gatorade® Tropical Cooler uploaded by Alexandria G.

BY GATORADE #80 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Yellow 5, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Blue 1

• Anyone tried this flavor before?20 Answers
  • Is this a new flavor of Gatorade? I've never heard of thi...3 Answers
Jessica W.
I have tried this flavor not a big fan of it. But I'm not a huge fan of tropical flavors. I think that the frost and fruit punch is probably my two favorites.
Ariday
Huntington Park, CA
I didn't like this flavor. I wouldn't recommend it to no one. Maybe some other flavor would be better? ?
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I am sorry Gatorade, but I do not like this flavor. There are not many I do not enjoy - but this is one of them. It just has a very fake (for the lack of a better word) taste to it.
Brooke P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I'm not a huge fan of gatorade. It's not extremely healthy for you and it's very sugary. It leaves my teeth feeling very rough.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
At first the taste is okay, after you keep drinking it .. .it taste quite sour and the flavor is not that sweet
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
Tastes great for what it is, but as well all know, gatorade really is just watered down koolaid "with electrolytes" but tap water has electrolytes so idk
Meghan L.
Chico, CA
Gatorade has a lot of sodium and is very bad for your teeth; break down the enamel. I would go with Powerade for a more "healthier" electrolyte approach.
Kelly O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This flavor was so bad. It tasted like an air fresher to me. The neon yellow/green color threw me off as well. Not a fan.
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of this flavor. But, maybe I'm just thrown off by the electric green color. That can't be natural...
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
I loved the color! But that was about it! It was actually what got me to purchase the product but was very disappointing because it was terrible in taste!
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried this flavor before?
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this a new flavor of Gatorade? I've never heard of this flavor, I know typically the more popular yellowish-green flavor is lemon lime. Is this a new spinoff?