Gatorade® Tropical Cooler uploaded by Alexandria G.

BY GATORADE #80 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Modified Food Starch, Yellow 5, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Blue 1

• Anyone tried this flavor before?20 Answers
  • Is this a new flavor of Gatorade? I've never heard of thi...3 Answers
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
I love all flavors of Gatorade (except whatever color the red one is). This flavor is pretty good. Like all Gatorade, it is great for replacing electrolytes so it's perfect to drink after a workout. I wouldn't recommend drinking it all the time because it's not super good for you. Water is much better on a daily basis!
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
So my son lives on Gatorade and water. A few days ago I opened the fridge and this flavor was there. Did I mention that it's a really nice green color?
It looked good so I tried it. I was surprised to find that I actually didn't hate it! It did taste a tad salty to me. Keep that in mind. I drank it all day and I felt pretty good. I'm not gonna buy it for myself, but if it's offered to me, yep!
Brittany O.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is a great flavor to try that I don't think you will find as much as the typical glacier freeze or red Gatorade option. Definitely worth trying though! Bring along to drink after a workout to re-hydrate quickly.
angelica o.
I love Gatorade drinks in general I have at least two a week. what Iike about this one particularly is that I usually freeze t for a couple hours before I go on with what I'm doing such as a run or a long day at the ranch and it turns into a slushie and is so refreshing .
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
I love to drink this after a great workout to keep from getting dehydrated. This flavor is awesome! I like that this brand even has zero calorie drinks too. No sugar is great for a dieter.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I am sorry Gatorade, but I do not like this flavor. There are not many I do not enjoy - but this is one of them. It just has a very fake (for the lack of a better word) taste to it.
Jessica L.
West New York, NJ
It's alright taste wise. Nothing fantastic. I don't drink a lot of Gatorade or other sports drinks because normal people don't need the added stuff in it. It would only be helpful to highly athletic people or people actually playing sports on a daily basis.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I only drink these if I am REALLY working hard, since it has a lot of unneeded things for normal workouts. But I love the taste of this flavor....still lots of sodium though.
Stephanie H.
Tastes like Gatorade, but this specific flavor is a little too fruity. The color is appealing but that is also because I have never really seen this flavor on the shelf.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
I drink Gatorade a lot but this flavor isn't my favorite. There's nothing too special about it but it's something to drink before, during, or after a good workout.
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried this flavor before?
Madeline W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this a new flavor of Gatorade? I've never heard of this flavor, I know typically the more popular yellowish-green flavor is lemon lime. Is this a new spinoff?