Gatorade Thirst Quencher Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Monica W.Gatorade Thirst Quencher Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Sarah B.Gatorade Thirst Quencher Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by KC F.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade® Strawberry Lemonade Thirst Quencher.
G®.
Artificial flavor.
80 calories per 12 fl oz serving. see more...

• I've never seen this flavor. Is it new? Where do you buy ...1 Answers
Samm G.
Tampa, FL
This is my all time favorite Gatorade. It's the only flavor that I get. Another good one is the Strawberry Watermelon. I tried freezing this drink, and it was so amazing because it was just like a slushy. I can't get enough of this drink and always stock up when I go to the store to make sure I never run out.
Bridget B.
Livonia, MI
I love fruity drinks and usually never drink pop, so Gatorade tends to be my first choice as far as when I want to grab something on the go. This flavor is by far my favorite! Tastes kinda sugary but I love the flavor of strawberry lemonade, and Gatorade successfully made their's taste wonderful. The flavors balance well and the taste isn't too overwhelming.
Sarah B.
La mesa, CA
Love this flavor it's a summer must have! My local store has them for .75 went you buy 3. I buy 6 at a time. Thirst quenching, delicious! And most of all rehydrates on a hot and sweaty day. I highly recommend!
Maia S.
Sylvania, OH
I love this Gatorade I have it during. Soccer games sometimes. It keeps me refreshed, and actually gives me energy too! The taste is yummy. If you were to get a Gatorade this would be my first choice😜😬
KC F.
I never knew they made a strawberry lemonade flavor and I was so happy when I saw one! It's one of my favorite flavors! I like to drink it on a day to day basis but I know I should only when I'm working out
Connie N.
Bristol, PA
L love purple rain especially when it's ice cold it's soothing when your hot need a drink it really helps when you drink btw I usually mix it with liquor and I love it all the time
Elyse R.
Milwaukee, WI
Probably one of my favorite flavors. The best way to enjoy this drink is if it's super cold. It's a lot more refreshing and I personally think that it tastes a lot better. I'd rather drink a nice cold Gatorade than a regular warm one. Am I right? I would definitely get this drink a lot.
Lee R.
I love gatorade and anything strawberry lemonade flavored! This actually has a taste and does taste like a milder strawberry lemonade. Its so delicious but not to sugary like others can be.
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
Excellent, I love it because it recharges the energies and when we are sick it is always recommended by the doctors. I have a lot of sympathy for the brand.
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
My favorite flavor right now for summer! And Safeway has them on sale buy 6 or more and get them for $.69 each! Saving $1.00 each! Can't beat that!!
Maureen M.
I've never seen this flavor. Is it new? Where do you buy it? I love everything Strawberry. Hoping to try it soon!