Gatorade Thirst Quencher Orange - 8 CT uploaded by Ruqayya F.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade® G® Orange Thirst Quencher.

Natural flavor.

130 calories per bottle. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor? Mine is the white2 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor? Mines the blue.1 Answers
  • I like these flavors does anyone else drink these?3 Answers
  • "There are so many different flavors as well!" in 2 reviews
  • "They are very refreshing and helps re hydrate your body after a hard workout or a long run." in 1 review
  • "I love some Gatorade it is the perfect drink to satisfy my thirst after a long run." in 1 review
Justin S.
Cambridge Springs, PA
This Gatorade is one of my favorite. The orange taste is super sweet and yummy. It is great for athletes getting electrolytes. The price is reasonable and this product is readily available around stores.
Karina G.
Goldsboro , NC
Review for: Rehydrate Electrolyte Drink Grape Box14 more...
I like orange Gatorade it helps me feel hydrated and is better than some brands decent size also have Minis great taste better cold affordable also have different flavors all of them are great would recommend to other especially people who do sports
Rhonda C.
I buy a lot of Gatorade for my boy. His favorite flavor is orange. I like buying them in 8 packs when they are on sale. I also buy them in the 32 ounce bottles for him to take to his basketball games. I think that orange tastes better than any other flavor too. I buy this to help keep him hydrated during his sports. I try to keep these in the house also to keep him from drinking a lot of pepsi. I would recommend these to any active people. I give them a 5 out of 5. Thanks Gatorade.
Kelsey W.
salem, VA
These drinks taste great and serve a great purpose. They are very refreshing and helps re hydrate your body after a hard workout or a long run. I've noticed that I don't get as tired after my long runs when I drink these post run. A little on the expensive side though
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
ORANGE gatorade is my favorite of all the flavors they have available, and well maybe the lime one as well (only if I'm in the mood). I actually don't drink these when I workout or do anything athletic, but more when I'm sick and/or feel sluggish.
Danielle N.
Dunnellon, FL
Definitely my favorite flavor. We buy gatorade every week in my house hold. Quenches the thirst on these hot summer days. Buys from Walmart because it is the cheapest price around my area. Would buy again.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
This is so great for different events it's great it tastes great it's works great and I really love it! Very good price and a great value for what it does I love it a lot it's so good and better than all the flavors
Haley H.
Comer, GA
Orange Gatorade is probably my favorite...Pairing orange gatorade with salt and vinegar chips is perfect for a hangover. I love the orange gatorade cold and then poured in a glass with ice.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
I've always preferred Gatorade over Powerade because Gatorade has a more whole and sincere taste while Powerade has a weird aftertaste, I'm not sure it may just be me and my taste buds. Anyway, orange gatorade is an excellent taste and really does quench my thirst.
Ashley F.
We always have Gatorade in the house. All different flavors and multiple gatorade products, yhe whole family loves them all. I have not a single bad thing to say about this drink or all other gatorade products.
Go Gators!
Charissa M.
I like these flavors does anyone else drink these?
Rachael G.
What is your favorite flavor? Mine is the white
Kristen H.
Fenton, MI
Whats your favorite flavor? Mines the blue.