BY GATORADE #6 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher replenishes better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Ingredients: WATER, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, YELLOW 5

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not my favorite flavor, prefer the cucumber limon one, but if there was nothing else to drink I would drink this flavor." in 10 reviews
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Lice Gatorade. I drink it almost all the time . this flavor is one of my favorites I prefer to drink it cold they warm though . and I love how Gatorade has coupons
Ashley C.
michigan center
Gatorade is awesome! Not many people like the lemon one but I do! They are especially great when your hungover! Put electrolytes back into your body, also quench your thirst when your working out or dehydrated!
Michelle F.
Gatorade is what makes me feel better after I do any type of sport. I do tumbling and track and cross country and dance so I am usually tired. This is the first thing I grab right after my sport or a workout because it helps me regenerate.
Bianca L.
I friggginnnn love Gatorade. I am not super active all the time so I try not to drink it because I heard it's not great to drink all the time if you're a couch potato like me :p but anyway! My favorite flavor are the two blue flavors. However, on a hot summer day, any flavor is super refreshing and awesome!
Renee G.
This flavor and Orange are my go to drinks. Especially in the heat of the Summer. I can't drink coffee anymore, so I drink Gatorade to give me some energy. I admit it has actually become addicting to me, have to try the other flavors tho. Yes, I would buy again.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
INFLUENSTER! I LOVE GATORADE BUT I WOULDN'T MIND SAMPLES! Lol I know water is better and healthier than Gatorade but it's just so good and refreshing! Especially with the Texas heat! P.S. this is my favorite flavor!
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
My go to drink no matter the season. Very refreshing and energizing drink. Prefect for all athletes and on the go before activities. Come an a variety of flavors and are a reasonable price. Come in packs for everyday lunch packing and sizes too.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert
The classic flavor of Gatorade. Lemon-lime is my go to and I think it never disappoints. I love it. Sometimes I water it down when I don't want it to be super sugary. I most often drink gatorade when I'm hungover but sometimes after an intense soccer game.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Out of all the flavors I think this one is probably my second favorite.  The only thing I dislike about this product is that it leave this really weird film on my teeth, almost feels like it's sugar that is coated on my teeth making me feel like I need to go brush after drinking this flavor
Emily I.
This is my go to flavor from Gatorade. When I get sick or I don't feel good this is what I go to for a drink. The price depends on where you buy it and if they have it on sale or not. I always buy Gatorade and always will
Emily H.
Conway, AR
When do you guys like to drink Gatorade?
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
What is your favorite flavor?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Favorite gatorade flavor?
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
Has anyone tried any of the other series?
krista v.
What is your favorite flavor of gatorade?