BY GATORADE #4 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher replenishes better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Ingredients: WATER, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, YELLOW 5

Buy on Amazon
  • "Not my favorite flavor, prefer the cucumber limon one, but if there was nothing else to drink I would drink this flavor." in 10 reviews
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert
I like Gatorade after workouts or times that I am feeling dehydrated. They all seem to help me get recharged and moving again. This is not my favorite flavor, but it still isnt bad. I prefer the red or purple flavors but usually I buy a variety pack that has this in it as well. It all ends up getting drank so obviously the flavor is still pretty good even though it isnt my favorite!
Lara F.
Needham, MA
Gatorade is an awesome cold-recovery drink, I always settle up with four or five of these if I get sick in the winter. This flavor is kind of nasty, and overall I wouldn't recommend Gatorade as a sports drink because of its high sugar content (unless you're a professional athlete or training for a marathon or something you don't need that sugar)
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
When I was 12, I used to drink about 3 of these a game for basketball. One day, I drank one of the lemon-limes and it had mold on it. I thought it was just a different style bottle with black spots, but it ended up being mold and I got very, very sick. Since then I can't drink this flavor anymore, and its hard for me to drink gatorade in general
Megan Y.
Being an athlete and working out for more than a couple of hours in a row with very little recovery time, makes me turn to Gatorade so I can refuel and regain those electrolytes my body needs to keep putting in the work. With the number of calories and sugar this drink has I try to use it only for when I'm sweating hard and using it right.
Evelyn M.
Chesterfield, VA
Super refrescante. Es una de mis bebidas refrescantes durante el verano. Llevo Gatorade Sabor limon a todos lados. Un consejo, pongalas a congelar y cuando salgan se las llevan en una hielera y a disfrutar en esas epocas de calor, cuando van al parque con los ninos o cuando salen de viaje. Super practicas las bebidas de Gatorade.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Definitely one of my go-to is when I'm dehydrated after being sick. The only one I cannot drink is the red because it happens to make me sick. My favorite is the lemonade or the blue. I love the strawberry lemonade taste. My kids play soccer and they happen to love it although my number one to give them as water of course.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
I love Gatorade and drink it during every one of my soccer matches, but this was my least favorite. I'm no sure if it's because of the flavor or if it's from the sugar-which never made a difference before- but it makes me thirstier than I already am. Outside of sports it tastes great, but again leaves my mouth dry.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
I love this taste of Gatorade it's the classic lemon lime it also is a thirst quencher and the calorie count as small I like that you can find it just about anywhere especially since it's one of the classic flavors this one is the 32 ounce has about 12 fluid ounces per serving so about 2.5 total
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Fitspiration Expert
Our family favorite flavor. Number one and our second is melon. Great for hydration or just for a good flavored drink. Used to be a snack in our house with chips or candy. But when out and and about on a hot day, this was our go to drink to keep it going. Great price and found nearly everywhere.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
This flavor is my favorite but I wish they made this drink as healthy as people thinks it is. Honestly, EmergenC is much better then Gatorade. It has much more vitamins and nutrients and much less sugar. Gatorade contains high fructose syrup which is a big no no in my book.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
When do you guys like to drink Gatorade?
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
What is your favorite flavor?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Favorite gatorade flavor?
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
Has anyone tried any of the other series?
krista v.
What is your favorite flavor of gatorade?