BeveragesSports DrinksGatorade
Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher replenishes better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Ingredients: WATER, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, YELLOW 5

What’s your favorite flavor Gatorade?
My go to Gatorade!! What are some of your favorite flavors and which to try?
Who wants a coconut flavor?
Start your review of Gatorade Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Not my favorite flavor, prefer the cucumber limon one, but if there was nothing else to drink I would drink this flavor.in reviews
Whitney K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink uploaded by Whitney K.
Some might now know but this drink is really good for your body! It has a refreshing taste which isn't too sweet yet doesn't taste like watered down flavor either. It has sugar and salt content which is what our bodies need rather than just sugar. It helps to balance out the wanting something but not water yet not wanting a soda or pure sugar drink.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I'm feeling a little dehydrated or just thirsty I grab a Lemon-Lime Gatorade to quinch my thirst..
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade lemon lime sports drink tastes a bit more salty than the other brand in my opinion. I usually drink Gatorade when I feel low on salt or dehydrated. It is our drink of choice when someone in our house is sick too.
Chandra G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Lemon-lime is the only flavor that I prefer. Nice refreshing cold drink to have on  an extremely hot day outdoors. When I need a little flavor rather than water I quench my thirst with this sport drink.  Very hydrating and helps to replenish your body's electrolytes. A must have drink.
Alissa L.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite flavor. I usually drink this when I’m out in the sun for long and usually helps me to feel refreshed! I recommend
Tori P.
Avondale, CO
Gatorade is a great product to use during exercise. However you could end up cramping due to sodium build up I'm your body. I'm a certified athletic trainer, sports medicine. I always tell my kids to do half and half. Be sure to drink water too.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
2,460 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite hands down very affordable and very refreshing, highly recommend you can find these just about anywhere in the usa.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
1,345 reviews
Gatorade Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Gatorade is great for pre and post workout hydration. This 12fl is just the right size to quench your thirst. The lemon lime flavor is one of my favorite.
Kayla G.
Saginaw, Tx
I really enjoy drinking Gatorade. Not a huge fan of this flavor but that's ok. My favorites are the G2 flavors.
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Gatorade Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink uploaded by alisha S.
I get this flavor occasionally. It smells and taste like lemon. It does make me more hydrated than water. I like that it has electrolytes in it.