Gatorade Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher replenishes better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Ingredients: WATER, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, YELLOW 5

My go to Gatorade!! What are some of your favorite flavors and which to try?
Who wants a coconut flavor?
Does this taste good? Or is it watery
Start your review of Gatorade Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Not my favorite flavor, prefer the cucumber limon one, but if there was nothing else to drink I would drink this flavor.” in reviews
Layton, UT
Best way to buy these delicious drinks is in bulk. I love all the flavors some more than others but all
My kids love this flavor! It's their favorite! I haven't been able to find in the smaller bottles!
I really love these drinks, especially if i am extremely dehydrated or sick. They do a FANTASTIC job at rehydrating your body. When I was in high school I liked drinking this as a recreational/anytime type of drink but I realized quickly that it really isn't made for that, no matter how good it tastes. I only say this because it is extremely high in sodium and carbohydrates (not to mention sugar) and contains electrolytes. These are all REALLY great for dehydration or when you're working out, but not necessarily good for an everyday type of drink. I'll still treat myself with a gatorade every once in a while (even if I'm not working out or sick) because they're just that good:) They have so many different flavors to choose from, I would be shocked if you couldn't find a single one you enjoy! The major downfall, in my opinion, is the cost. Compared to similar drinks they are on the pricier side, but I like to purchase them when they go on sale at Walmart (sometimes they go as low as 69 cents for a 32 oz bottle)! I highly recommend this product to anyone who exercises regularly or stays active and/or anyone who is sick and is need of some serious hydration
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I normally tend to avoid yellow drinks... mostly because they are yellow and that is just gross to me. I was running a little low on electrolytes and need something to sip on and this was the only thing I can find in the shop. To my surprise it was rather refreshing. I was thinking it was gonna be a bit sour, but the flavor was rather delightful. It’s a great taste. Most gatorades are two sugary and don’t sit well with me, but this was one of those mini drinks so it was the perfect size for my purse. Love that I can have it on the go.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
By far and away the best flavor is the lemon lime I really do not like the one without sugar it just taste bitter but I do really love this one since I live in a very hot and humid climate I’m always losing electrolytes be a sweat so the fact that I can put the electrolytes back into my body it’s great people who need to watch the sugar intake should certainly watch this product as it is quite sugary however did you make a non-sugar version that I really don’t like but if I had a problem with sugar I’d probably be drinking that
Fayetteville, NC
I dont usually buy flavored drinks but if i do, i like gatorade... doesnt actually matter which flavor but more recently i bought this flavor... i like flavored drinks cold and fresh from the fridge/cooler.. i drink these specially during summer when you just want to quench your thirst fast and also wanted to give that boost to keep you going for the rest of the day. Price isnt bad on your wallet too..
Commack, NY
After a long practice or during a strenuous soccer game I always enjoy drinking either the Lemon-Lime Gatorade or even the fruit punch gatorade! It is very affordable and is found at any store you go to. Also, after exercising or during exercise for a long period of time drinking gatorade can help regain your energy and also keep you refreshed under a state of high exercise!
Suisun City, CA
Hey so my kids all time favorite flavor. It’s great when they’re out playing sports I need a quince their thirst. It’s also great when they’re sick and need electrolytes to make them feel better. You can also freeze it and ice cube trays and make a little Popsicles. It’s all around versatile in the best drink when it comes to something to make you feel better.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I only buy Gatorade when I'm sick. I'm not really a fan of it otherwise because it makes my mouth dry, but I think Gatorade is the best brand of all the sports drinks. The flavors are good, it's priced reasonably, and it really does make me feel better when I'm not feeling too well. I recently had the stomach flu and this was the only thing I could keep down.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I am a mail carrier and it is essential to remain hydrated while out there on the hot summer days. Gatorade is the only thing that I have found to truly leave me feeling fully hydrated at the end of the day. This doesn’t replace the need for water but it’s a nice electrolyte replacement drink that leaves you feeling energized.