BY GATORADE #6 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher replenishes better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Ingredients: WATER, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, YELLOW 5

Buy on Amazon
  • "Not my favorite flavor, prefer the cucumber limon one, but if there was nothing else to drink I would drink this flavor." in 10 reviews
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This is a great tasty treat that keeps you hydrated.
I have tried most of the flavors and they are great tasting. Great for an active life style. The green apple is my personal favorite. I would definitely buy Gatorade again.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite gatorade! I always buy these in the six pack and they are gone before you know it. I love how it isn't so sugary and has a great lemon taste. these are great for when you are trying to get hydrated. Full of electrolytes and all the good stuff. I'll always buy these
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
Gatorade lemon-lime is so iconic. I volunteer at a ballfield concession stand and it’s the most popular Gatorade flavor! It hydrates you when you really need something extra to keep you energized for the rest of the game!
Bonnie L.
Love Gatorade! Gatorade really helps you stay hydrated throughout your day no matter what you are doing! You could be running, biking, walking or snowboarding - Gatorade will help you replenish anything that you sweat out! Just wish it didn't have as much sugar.
Kimberly R.
This flavor Gatorade has saved me over the last month! Between sickness and dehydration I lost a lot of electrolytes and needed a boost. I’ve been drinking this and it’s really helped me feel better.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This and cool blue are the Two best flavors of Gatorade, hands down. They are good for when you’re not feeling well (vomiting, sweating, etc) and fluid replenishment!
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I like Gatorade after workouts or times that I am feeling dehydrated. They all seem to help me get recharged and moving again. This is not my favorite flavor, but it still isnt bad. I prefer the red or purple flavors but usually I buy a variety pack that has this in it as well. It all ends up getting drank so obviously the flavor is still pretty good even though it isnt my favorite!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I am just now getting over being sick which always seems to happen around the change of seasons. I became severely dehydrated and couldn’t even keep down water. Once I could finally hold liquids down, Gatorade was my life saver. They helped settle my stomach and give me my energy back by hydrating me.
Ashley C.
michigan center
Gatorade is awesome! Not many people like the lemon one but I do! They are especially great when your hungover! Put electrolytes back into your body, also quench your thirst when your working out or dehydrated!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is my favorite flavor of gatorade and the only one I will buy! It refreshes me and quenches my thirst instantly. It has a lemon and salty flavor that tastes so great. I love lemon-lime gatorade and it is one of my favorite drinks! There is nothing better to wake up to and drink.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
When do you guys like to drink Gatorade?
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
What is your favorite flavor?
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
Favorite gatorade flavor?
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
Has anyone tried any of the other series?
krista v.
What is your favorite flavor of gatorade?