BY GATORADE #11 in Sports Drinks

With a legacy over 40 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher replenishes better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Ingredients: WATER, SUGAR, DEXTROSE, CITRIC ACID, SALT, SODIUM CITRATE, MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF ROSIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, YELLOW 5

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Lemon-Lime Sports Drink
  • "Not my favorite flavor, prefer the cucumber limon one, but if there was nothing else to drink I would drink this flavor." in 10 reviews
Bonnie L.
Love Gatorade! Gatorade really helps you stay hydrated throughout your day no matter what you are doing! You could be running, biking, walking or snowboarding - Gatorade will help you replenish anything that you sweat out! Just wish it didn't have as much sugar.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Love this for when I'm feeling sick to help me get that energy back. Most gatorade flavors are good. Love to drink these when I'm doing physical activities or just on a hot day in general.
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I like Gatorade after workouts or times that I am feeling dehydrated. They all seem to help me get recharged and moving again. This is not my favorite flavor, but it still isnt bad. I prefer the red or purple flavors but usually I buy a variety pack that has this in it as well. It all ends up getting drank so obviously the flavor is still pretty good even though it isnt my favorite!
Ashley C.
michigan center
Gatorade is awesome! Not many people like the lemon one but I do! They are especially great when your hungover! Put electrolytes back into your body, also quench your thirst when your working out or dehydrated!
Bianca L.
I friggginnnn love Gatorade. I am not super active all the time so I try not to drink it because I heard it's not great to drink all the time if you're a couch potato like me :p but anyway! My favorite flavor are the two blue flavors. However, on a hot summer day, any flavor is super refreshing and awesome!
Renee G.
This flavor and Orange are my go to drinks. Especially in the heat of the Summer. I can't drink coffee anymore, so I drink Gatorade to give me some energy. I admit it has actually become addicting to me, have to try the other flavors tho. Yes, I would buy again.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
INFLUENSTER! I LOVE GATORADE BUT I WOULDN'T MIND SAMPLES! Lol I know water is better and healthier than Gatorade but it's just so good and refreshing! Especially with the Texas heat! P.S. this is my favorite flavor!
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
My go to drink no matter the season. Very refreshing and energizing drink. Prefect for all athletes and on the go before activities. Come an a variety of flavors and are a reasonable price. Come in packs for everyday lunch packing and sizes too.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
The classic flavor of Gatorade. Lemon-lime is my go to and I think it never disappoints. I love it. Sometimes I water it down when I don't want it to be super sugary. I most often drink gatorade when I'm hungover but sometimes after an intense soccer game.
Emily I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my go to flavor from Gatorade. When I get sick or I don't feel good this is what I go to for a drink. The price depends on where you buy it and if they have it on sale or not. I always buy Gatorade and always will
Emily H.
Conway, AR
When do you guys like to drink Gatorade?
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
What is your favorite flavor?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Favorite gatorade flavor?
Sarah K.
Quincy, MA
Has anyone tried any of the other series?
krista v.
What is your favorite flavor of gatorade?