BeveragesEnergy & SportsSports DrinksGatorade
Thirst Quencher Frost Arctic Blitz Bottle

Gatorade Thirst Quencher Frost Arctic Blitz Bottle

by Gatorade

Over 50 years in the making, it's the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace the electrolytes you lose in sweat.

Love this stuff!!!!!! The best so hydrating so good my favorite yummmmmm Gatorade is the best!!!!!!'
I have noticed the new flavors of Gatorade and love trying out the new tastes. I recently purchased this one but I'm curious what others think it tastes like? I can't pinpoint what the flavor is. What is it really supposed to taste like? Do you like the new flavor? Is it here to stay or only temporary?
I've never tried this flavor is it good?
Start your review of Gatorade Thirst Quencher Frost Arctic Blitz Bottle!
MissReese B.
La Mesa, CA
Gatorade Thirst Quencher Frost Arctic Blitz Bottle uploaded by MissReese B.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Glad my sister put me ON this is amazingly good. Its affordable, carried everywhere and isn't as bad as soda
Alexandra H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Such a yummy flavor. It's a little harder to find but not as hard as my main Gatorade BAE the cucumber like. Other than the taste, is it weird I love buying this because it matches my hair??
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
This is my new most favorite flavor of Gatorade. It has less coloring, which is green. It has such incredible flavor, you have to try it for yourself. I will continue to purchase this product until they discontinue it. Hopefully it never happens. And the bottle is super cute as well. Just go out and try it, you will not regret it.
Summer H.
Rock Port, MO
Definitely a beach bag essential. We never go anywhere without it. The kids absolutely love it.
Hannah R.
Bay City, MI
Gatorade Thirst Quencher Frost Arctic Blitz Bottle uploaded by Hannah R.
Love this favor even zero favor !!! My kids have it for sports practice different favors tho !! Stays fresh good 😊 Hubby loves this color too
Felina B.
Omaha, NE
Tastes so good, refreshing, and replenishes the electrolytes you lose after a work out of illness.
inna K.
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to drink when im feeling hungover! It really gets the job done and I feel much better after chugging this down in the morning. It’s affordable and lots of pretty good flavors. I would recommend to others.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
This flavor is my husbands favorite Gatorade. Its so good when its been in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Kirsten H.
In my opinion, this is one of the best flavors of gatorade! It's really refreshing.
Roni B.
New Florence, PA
My kids love Gatorade when they are involved with sports and occasional drink. Many great flavors and tastes. I personally don’t drink it often because it’s a bit sweet for me even the lower sugar ones. I highly recommend this for sports, illness, and occasional drink to help replace electrolytes.