Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon

by Gatorade

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Red 40

Who has tried this flavor? It is absolutely amazing!
Is this as sweet as the green apple gatorade? I love the green apple, but sometimes it is overwhelmingly sweet.
I was wanting to try this flavor of Gatorade but I'm not a big fan of strawberry but I love watermelon is this a good combination of the two or should I just let it be?
Start your review of Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon!
How would you rate this product?
Lafayette, LA
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Gatorade. Gatorade just tends to have a stronger flavor than Powerade. I also love the huge variety of flavors they have. I'm a long time consumer of this product and I would love to try all the flavors of the original line they have.
Burgaw, NC
Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon uploaded by Alfre B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product i like because when i am sick this is what i drank on yes it is in a nice packaging the flavor is good i would not improve this product for nothing at all
lagrange
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely my favorite flavor Gatorade. It is the perfect combination of flavors. I buy at least a case a week! I highly recommend Gatorade but especially this flavor!
Medford, MA
I'm a sports drink junkie... this flavor isn't really that great. It tastes super artifical, almost like the old lip smacker lip balms. It's not very refreshing which I usually find Gatorade to be.
San Jose , CA
Absolutely, hands down the best Gatorade flavor of all time. They are the perfect balance of flavors and not to sweet or overpowering. Super refreshing, cant say enough good things about this flavor 🤤
antigo
I really like this kind of gatorade. It's my favorite kind it tastes very good. I think it tastes like starburst. I prefer gatorade over powerade because it's not as salty tasting to me.
Marmet, WV
By far my favorite Gatorade. It’s the perfect mix of strawberry and watermelon, which are my favorite flavors. It’s not “watered down” tasting like I find most of the Gatorades to be. Tastes actually refreshing.
Smyrna, TN
I’ve always loved Gatorade and when the company came out with the Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon flavor variety, I did a happy dance. This is hands down the greatest Gatorade ever lol. I love how Gatorade packed it with their choice of colors etc. and will continue to purchase this and the cucumber mint one. Gatorade always has a great value and is always affordable with larger multiple packs.
Covington, GA
I do not drink Gatorade often. Especially since it has a lot of carbs, but I do drink them if I am sick or feel really dehydrated to replenish those good old electrolytes. I can't find my favorite Citrus Cooler very much, so my back up flavor is the Strawberry Watermelon. As a runner this is a great pick me up after a long hot run in Georgia.
Abbeville , SC
This is one of the best gatorades I have tasted. This one actually had a full on taste unlike all the gatorades that Im use to drinking. I usually get 8 on a pack for in between $4.50-$6 depending on the store!