BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Red 40

• Who has tried this flavor? It is absolutely amazing!1 Answers
  • Is this as sweet as the green apple gatorade? I love the ...1 Answers
  • I was wanting to try this flavor of Gatorade but I'm not ...1 Answers
Daleshia M.
Abbeville , SC
This is one of the best gatorades I have tasted. This one actually had a full on taste unlike all the gatorades that Im use to drinking. I usually get 8 on a pack for in between $4.50-$6 depending on the store!
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
Best flavor of Gatorade out there. It isn't too sweet but has so much flavor that it isn't boring. I bought these in Walmart and I love them. Always quenches my thirst and I love this flavor. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This flavor is SO SO good. I can't get enough of it. I don't like a lot of Gatorade's flavors but I love this one. The packaging upgrade is nice and you do get what you pay for. Easily accessible at any gas station or grocery store. Will repurchase!
Lauren P.
Monessen , PA
I love sports drinks and love trying new ones. I have never had the strawberry watermelon until today!! Absolutely delicious!! After working out at the gym I usually drink the boring flavor Gatorade or Powerade but this flavor is one you cannot pass up! Personally, I Tatar more watermelon than strawberry but it has a sweet taste. Totally a must have after working out! Stay hydrated and get your electrolytes up people!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Out of all the Gatorade flavors this is possibly the best one ever! It keeps me very hydrated even on the hottest days during the summer. Working outside in my garden, constantly in the heat of the day, this really quenches my thirst at the times I need it most!
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
I drink Gatorade religiously and strawberry watermelon is definitely my favorite flavor. It tastes like jolly ranchers! I drink 2-3 a day. You can usually get any Gatorades 2 for $3 at most gas stations
Elizabeth M.
Riverside, CA
One of my favorite flavors , besides the blue cherry which is life ! Packaging is the same . Compares better then Powerade with flavors . Price is always awesome when u buy more the 8 . Definitely recommend
Kelly G.
Tampa, FL
These are the best, so refreshing flavorful and if you put them in the freezer for a couple hours, it's a slushy! You'll thank me later! I used them multiple times when I played softball!! But will continue to buy them!!💕
Christina J.
Newton, NC
This is the first Gatorade flavor that doesn't taste salty. It is fruity and refreshing. Just like traditional flavors, it is packed with replacement minerals. Keep your body hydrated!
Emily H.
Winston Salem, NC
Strawberry Watermelon is THE best flavor of Gatorade out there. I am a lifetime lover of Gatorade, and this goes beyond my expectations. It's an amazing value as well! I recommend this to anyone who loves fruity sports drinks.
scott s.
port orange
I was wanting to try this flavor of Gatorade but I'm not a big fan of strawberry but I love watermelon is this a good combination of the two or should I just let it be?
Melyssa P.
Roy, UT
Is this as sweet as the green apple gatorade? I love the green apple, but sometimes it is overwhelmingly sweet.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Who has tried this flavor? It is absolutely amazing!