BeveragesSports DrinksGatorade
Gatorade Strawberry Watermelon

Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon

by Gatorade

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Salt, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Red 40

Who has tried this flavor? It is absolutely amazing!
Is this as sweet as the green apple gatorade? I love the green apple, but sometimes it is overwhelmingly sweet.
I was wanting to try this flavor of Gatorade but I'm not a big fan of strawberry but I love watermelon is this a good combination of the two or should I just let it be?
Start your review of Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon!
How would you rate this product?
Sumer C.
Yuba City, CA
Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon uploaded by Sumer C.
Highly recommend, just enough sweet & a little tangy. Met my expectations. Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon super yummy!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,344 reviews
Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Kroger
The strawberry watermelon flavor is delicious. This is a great post workout option. Quenches thirst with an absolute great taste
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is an amazing flavor and doesn’t taste super artificial like other sports drinks.
Lisa S.
Smyrna, TN
I’ve always loved Gatorade and when the company came out with the Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon flavor variety, I did a happy dance. This is hands down the greatest Gatorade ever lol. I love how Gatorade packed it with their choice of colors etc. and will continue to purchase this and the cucumber mint one. Gatorade always has a great value and is always affordable with larger multiple packs.
Alfre B.
Burgaw, NC
Gatorade® Strawberry Watermelon uploaded by Alfre B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product i like because when i am sick this is what i drank on yes it is in a nice packaging the flavor is good i would not improve this product for nothing at all
Betsi L.
Wyoming, MI
Perfect for your #beachbag it'll keep you hydrated all day at the beach in the sun. it is by far my favorite flavor.
Amber S.
Newport, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Best flavor hands down. Can't go wrong with watermelon. So smooth and not overwhelming in flavor. Price is worth it.
Nichole M.
Covington, GA
I do not drink Gatorade often. Especially since it has a lot of carbs, but I do drink them if I am sick or feel really dehydrated to replenish those good old electrolytes. I can't find my favorite Citrus Cooler very much, so my back up flavor is the Strawberry Watermelon. As a runner this is a great pick me up after a long hot run in Georgia.
kenia A.
Mendota, CA
Ooooh soy su consumidor número 1, 😃.. me encanta su sabor es muy rico y además me mantiene super hidratada
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the best tasting gatorade!! Best flavor!! My favorite no doubt. Gatorade is such a hydratung and thirst quenching drink.