BY GATORADE #49 in Protein Supplements

G® Gatorade Recover® Whey Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel.

20g protein.

Artificially flavored.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

340 calories per bar. see more...

• Is this bar heavy on the stomach or is it a light alternative to ot...4 Answers
Gatorade Recover Whey Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel
  • "When my boyfriend first purchased these I was like WOAH thats a lot of calories, however I would eat one of these bars prior to my workout and it gave me lots of energy to keep pushing through my workouts." in 1 review
Kamish L.
Kamish L.
Aurora , IL
These bars are good if you aren't interested in taking protein or if you just want to try something different. I eat one after a workout when I can't get to my protein in time (its best to consume protein at least 30 minutes after your workout). They taste great!
Vivian J.
Vivian J.
Brooklyn, NY
Too sweet for my tastes personally, but fills me up if I'm hungry and don't have time to grab lunch or if in need of a snack. Would probably purchase the mint flavor over this, but if you like sweet stuff then go for it. Does what it needs to in terms of protein.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne , IN
This flavor is amazing and I can't ever get enough of it! It contain a lot of sugar but for a some what healthy bar it does the job and is fulfilling. Pretty affordable and it is satisfying. Would definitely recommend!
Easily the best flavor of all of them. If I need energy, these get the job done. There's a lot of sugar and too many calories for a true health product but they handle my snickers cravings well.
Kory M.
Kory M.
Canton, OH
Taste wasn't to die for. I prefer other brands as opposed to gatorades attempt. Price point is a little high for the quality as well
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I am in love with these bars!!! This one has to be my favorite flavor! So good and are a awesome post workout snack!
Maria g.
Maria g.
Bakersfield, CA
This is so good!! it taste like your eating a chocolate bar but in a healthy way.... lol yes it does have a lot of calories but you don't end up eating it all...to sweet
Isaiah S.
Isaiah S.
Amazing taste for protein bar and very easy to eat. A lot of protein! Only problem with me in the amount of fat added .
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like these bars a lot but not this flavor. It's sticky and it feels like it all just sticks in your teeth and on the side of your mouth.
Stephanie  H.
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
These bars taste delicious but have a lot of calories in them. I would not recommend these bars it ur trying to lose weight.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Is this bar heavy on the stomach or is it a light alternative to other protein bars?