Gatorade Recover Whey Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel uploaded by Diana H.Gatorade Recover Whey Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel uploaded by Madison L.

BY GATORADE

G® Gatorade Recover® Whey Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel.

20g protein.

Artificially flavored.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.

340 calories per bar. see more...

• Is this bar heavy on the stomach or is it a light alterna...4 Answers
  • Can I find this at Walmart?3 Answers
Gatorade Recover Whey Protein Bar Chocolate Caramel
  • "When my boyfriend first purchased these I was like WOAH thats a lot of calories, however I would eat one of these bars prior to my workout and it gave me lots of energy to keep pushing through my workouts." in 1 review
Vivian J.
Brooklyn, NY
Too sweet for my tastes personally, but fills me up if I'm hungry and don't have time to grab lunch or if in need of a snack. Would probably purchase the mint flavor over this, but if you like sweet stuff then go for it. Does what it needs to in terms of protein.
Lizbeth R.
Omg this protein bar tastes AMAZING i am in love with it, best protein bar i've ever try i wasn't expecting it to tastes so good, it was my first time trying it and will definitely buy it again, I would recommend this to others 😍
Kylie A.
Fort Wayne , IN
This flavor is amazing and I can't ever get enough of it! It contain a lot of sugar but for a some what healthy bar it does the job and is fulfilling. Pretty affordable and it is satisfying. Would definitely recommend!
Taylor M.
Kettering, OH
Don't get me wrong, these things are delicious. I tried them because I was getting bored with my same old protein bars, but didn't have time to read the label before throwing them in my cart. I assumed that Gatorade brand would give a healthy snack/protein bar but this is actually candy. The nutritional content is very similar to a candy bar, and even though it does have protein you can get that in so many healthier ways. This is not a health food and I'm giving this such a low rating because while this is delicious, it is being marketed as a health food when it clearly is not. It is not worth the calories because it does not fill you up like similar products.
Emma D.
These are so tasty. They are packed with protein so you can have them for breakfast on the go or even a little snack. I really believe that these bring me more energy throughout the day.
Breyonna S.
I randomly got a free coupon to try this at Walgreens and decided to do so because why not? Honestly I have been big into Quest bars ever since they became available to me and these Gatorade bars are right up there with them. They are super tasty and have the texture of a rice crispie treat that's covered in chocolate. It's cheaper than a lot of protein bars and these are extremely filling. If they weren't so filling I would probably eat these all the time haha. Super good, highly recommend.
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
HOLY COW. I absolutely love these bars!!! My boyfriend bought them and I stole one from his stash, now we take turns buying them. I only eat half a bar at a time and they are the perfect pick me up! They keep me feeling full and um... are the greatest tasting protein bars I've ever had! Chocolate caramel? Pretzel? Cookies and cream? They have all the flavors you could ever want. The chocolate caramel are my favs, the chovolate is light. The caramel is delicious. And the crunchy stuff in the center is 👌
Kristina P.
Holland, MI
When my boyfriend first purchased these I was like WOAH thats a lot of calories, however I would eat one of these bars prior to my workout and it gave me lots of energy to keep pushing through my workouts. Not only did it provide me with energy but it also kept me very full through out the morning. I love the ingredients and you get a ton of protein in this bar, not to mention the bar itself is very good! Its almost as good as a nutty bar or chocolate bar. I love it.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I wouldn't call this healthy.. 1 bar has 340 calories, 43g of carbs, and 10g of fat! But I will say this is a delicious treat that is high in protein (20g) which still makes it better than a candy bar. It seriously taste sooo good! But that's just to much sugar and carbs for me. If your trying to lose weight I do NOT recommend this. It did not keep me full instead I only wanted another one! Lol It didn't give me energy or make a difference with my workout. It's extremely delicious tho lol
Cassandra H.
I absolutely love this flavor! Reading the label can be a bit daunting, but with the calories being burned in my workouts, these help me replenish nutrients and my macros without making it seem like exercising was for nothing. Perfect after a long run before a day at work!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Is this bar heavy on the stomach or is it a light alternative to other protein bars?
Karolyn G.
Maracaibo
Can I find this at Walmart?