Gatorade® Recover® Chocolate Protein Shake uploaded by Dominique L.

BY GATORADE

Workouts are a terrible thing to waste. Muscles broken down from strenuous activity benefit from protein almost immediately after exercising, meaning the quicker you feed them, the sooner they begin rebuilding.

• Waste nothing - protein helps rebuild muscles so you can come back strong the next day
  • 20 grams of protein per serving
  • Drink what the pros drink
  • Protein (20g)

More isn't always better. Studies show that about 20g of protein is ideal for most athletes because the body can only process so much protein at a time. But this isn't only a numbers game. Recover Protein Shake contains high-quality milk and whey protein that easily digests, reaching muscles faster than other types of protein, like casein.

Carbs (45g)

During exercise, you burn through fuel stores in muscles and energy reserves in the liver. Replenishing these carbs is a critical step to being ready for tomorrow's workout.

Calories (270 cals)

Two sources of calories offer one complete recovery. The calories from carbs refill depleted energy stores in muscles and the calories from protein help rebuild them.

• Ingredients:
    Water, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Dextrose, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Potassium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Sucralose
    Contains Milk

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Bought these for my sons, they play sports and these have helped them so much after practice or a game. They aren’t as sore after they drink it. I buy at Walmart and they are priced great. I would buy again.
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
This was almost TOO DELICIOUS ! I grad this originally bc I had an ibotta coupon. I decided to make it my breakfast yesterday and it was delicious. Tastes like it shouldn't bee good for you! I believe they are 1.50/ea so not too expensive. I will be buying them again to keep in my work refrigerator in case hunger strikes
Crystal H.
You have to make sure to shake these very well other wise they have a thick texture. I noticed you have to be careful of these at grocery stores checking the date. there's been multiple times I found expired ones being sold. But they're good flavor and have a lot of protein in a couple of drinks I love it for working out
Alexandra R.
Got these for my boyfriend for when he is running late after his workout. He said he liked the flavor. It was much better than the PeanutButter Chocolate one. It wasn't gritty either which a lot of protein drinks are.
Erica S.
I've only tried the chocolate and it's like a 50/50 for me as far as taste goes. I've tried many protein shakes and while this one is better than most, I wouldn't go out of my way buying it. The texture is good but has a weird after taste.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This recovery shake tastes really good and does not have that typical protein powdery texture, but is full of an excessive amount of sugar. This product gets the job done, but I would recommend sticking to straight up protein powder if you are monitoring your sugar intake!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
I have never heard of this until now!!! How is the taste???
Zelena B.
Does it taste good😁
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
How do these taste? Do they work better than normal protein shakes?