BY GATORADE

Gatorade raspberry lemonade 32oz see more...

• How does this taste? On the scale to 1-10 how do you rate...24 Answers
  • Does this taste good or is it overly sweet??5 Answers
  • I'm not really a fan of citrus type drinks. Is this drink...7 Answers
Bonnie L.
Love Gatorade! Gatorade really helps you stay hydrated throughout your day no matter what you are doing! You could be running, biking, walking or snowboarding - Gatorade will help you replenish anything that you sweat out! Just wish it didn't have as much sugar.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
Love this Gatorade! Wish it was more accessible, I can only find it at the gas station. It’s light and refreshing, wonderful for hot Florida summers (which are year round lol)
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
I like Gatorade as much as the next lady, but I feel the G2 has an odd after taste. Maybe it's just me all means go and try. The flavors seem a little weaker as well. I know they are supposed to be "better" but why does it have to taste like a generic? I'm not a huge fan, step it up Gatorade.
Isa L.
Elmore City, OK
for my personal preference I love this Gatorade but from a different stance this is not good for you at all!
it saying low calorie and that's what draws people in but no one stops to think how much sugar and sodium is in it. so next time you reach for a Gatorade think about these things and chose something better. like WATER!!!!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I love this flavor of Gatorade to me Gatorade is already my favorite because they have so much flavors to choose from and most of them are great but I absolutely love this flavor it had he right amount of strawberry and lemonade flavors that make it taste awesome!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
By far my favorite flavor by Gatorade! It quench’s my thirst and never gets old! I can drink mine at room temp or super cold lol very inexpensive as well. I’d give this flavor a try! Gatorade Raspberry Lemonade 32oz❤️
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
My boyfriend loves lemonade so naturally when I saw this I had to buy it for him. he loved it! We brought it to the gym with us and by the end of the session the bottle was gone! Really good flavor and they aren't too expensive either. I would recommend to anyone!
Julie H.
Gatorade is my go to recovery drink when I need more than just water. The taste is on point and always meets my expectations. I purchased from target and I always have a couple in my fridge. The raspberry lemonade has quickly moved to the top of my favorites list
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Gatorade is always a good choice. Always tastes good. The Raspberry Lemonade is no exception. The light blue is my favorite, but sometimes I like to switch it up and this is one of my go-to flavors for that. Excellent to rehydrate with and the taste is not too sweet at all, but very refreshing and delicious.
Brooke P.
Naples, Fl
I love gatorade. It helps me stay hydrated throughout the day whether I am working out or just sitting at home. My favorite thing to do is when I am at swim practice is drink half water half gatorade. The only downside is how much sugar the drink has in it.  Gatorade Raspberry Lemonade 32oz
Kendall W.
Milledgeville
How does this taste? On the scale to 1-10 how do you rate it?
Xiomara M.
Newbury Park, CA
Does any one know if this flavor is good?
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
What do you think of this flavor?
Robyn B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Where do you get this flavor? I've never seen this one before.
Priscilla N.
Where can I find this Gatorade flavor? How new is it?