Gatorade Propel Zero Powder Packets Grape, 10-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Kristi P.Gatorade Propel Zero Powder Packets Grape, 10-Count (Pack of 6) uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY GATORADE

Propel Zero Grape Water Beverage Powder Mix, 10 Packets per Box see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
I do not like these at all they are gross and do not flavor my water like they should. I have tried several of the propel water beverage mixes and none of them have tasted any good to me. To me they have a powdery taste to them even after I mix it really well in my water. I will not be buying any more of these.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
I can't begin to express how much I love Propel's powdered drinks. Add a packet to a 16.9oz bottle of water, and your water is transformed into a tasty and delicious drink that is great at any time. I totally recommend it!
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
I love bringing these to work with me! It's so convenient and super easy to use. Just tear it open, pour it in your water bottle and shake! Yum.
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA
If you are looking for a drink mix that is light on the flavor and not as over powering as some of the other powdered mixes are then this is the one!
Kristi P.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
I recently quit soft drinks. Propel has had a huge part in helping me accomplish this. i love the flavor and also the fact there are not wasted calories
Michelle N.
I love these. I buy these and put them in my water. They taste great. Water just doesn't taste right without them anymore.
Ally L.
This stuff is my guilty trick for drinking more water. The taste isn't overpowering, but it makes your water taste amazing.
Rita F.
Foodie Expert
Does this come in any other flavor? I don't care for grape. So can any one tell me
Angel  R.
Bladensburg, MD
This is a great quality product. Its flavor is really good. I totally recommend this!
amanda b.
Foodie Expert
Obsessed with the Propel water flavors, I tend to drink more water if I can add a yummy flavor to it & this grape is wonderful. Very light flavor but still packs all the punch you would expect grape to do, and not too sweet or sugary either. So good!