BY GATORADE

Propel powder packs let you make Workout Water in 5 great flavors, with the same vitamins as Propel bottles. Score.

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin E Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Natural Flavor, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)

Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape

Start your review of Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
stacy k.
Pacific, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great for hydrating after I have been dancing around the house. Super easy to make, mixes quickly. Great price to, a must! Try it.
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
I love this so much. Much cheaper to put this in a big water bottle a huge pitcher of it and put it in a regular water bottle. I love the flavor so much.
Michelle A.
Hugheston
I’ve recently been trying to lose weight but I’ve always been a pop drinker. I NEVER thought I would ever be able to give up pop! I bought these flavor packets at Walmart one day to try and I’ve been hooked since. Even my kids love to drink water now!
Ashlie H.
Salem , IL
I do not like these at all they are gross and do not flavor my water like they should. I have tried several of the propel water beverage mixes and none of them have tasted any good to me. To me they have a powdery taste to them even after I mix it really well in my water. I will not be buying any more of these.
Kristi P.
Somerset, KY
I recently quit soft drinks. Propel has had a huge part in helping me accomplish this. i love the flavor and also the fact there are not wasted calories
Rita F.
Does this come in any other flavor? I don't care for grape. So can any one tell me
Ally L.
This stuff is my guilty trick for drinking more water. The taste isn't overpowering, but it makes your water taste amazing.
Angel  R.
Bladensburg, MD
This is a great quality product. Its flavor is really good. I totally recommend this!
amanda b.
Obsessed with the Propel water flavors, I tend to drink more water if I can add a yummy flavor to it & this grape is wonderful. Very light flavor but still packs all the punch you would expect grape to do, and not too sweet or sugary either. So good!
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA
If you are looking for a drink mix that is light on the flavor and not as over powering as some of the other powdered mixes are then this is the one!