Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape

by Gatorade

Propel powder packs let you make Workout Water in 5 great flavors, with the same vitamins as Propel bottles. Score.

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin E Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Natural Flavor, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape!
Christina G.
La Porte, TX
Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape uploaded by Christina G.
I love these things I drink them in my waters all the time. I would remand them they are good for you than a whole bunch of soda waters. So go out and give them a try you just might like them as well.
stacy K.
Pacific, WA
Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape uploaded by stacy K.
Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape uploaded by stacy K.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great for hydrating after I have been dancing around the house. Super easy to make, mixes quickly. Great price to, a must! Try it.
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
I love this so much. Much cheaper to put this in a big water bottle a huge pitcher of it and put it in a regular water bottle. I love the flavor so much.
Michelle A.
Hugheston
I’ve recently been trying to lose weight but I’ve always been a pop drinker. I NEVER thought I would ever be able to give up pop! I bought these flavor packets at Walmart one day to try and I’ve been hooked since. Even my kids love to drink water now!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape uploaded by Ashlie H.
I do not like these at all they are gross and do not flavor my water like they should. I have tried several of the propel water beverage mixes and none of them have tasted any good to me. To me they have a powdery taste to them even after I mix it really well in my water. I will not be buying any more of these.
Kristi P.
Somerset, KY
Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape uploaded by Kristi P.
I recently quit soft drinks. Propel has had a huge part in helping me accomplish this. i love the flavor and also the fact there are not wasted calories
Rita F.
Sneedville, TN
Does this come in any other flavor? I don't care for grape. So can any one tell me
Ally L.
This stuff is my guilty trick for drinking more water. The taste isn't overpowering, but it makes your water taste amazing.
Angel  R.
Bladensburg, MD
This is a great quality product. Its flavor is really good. I totally recommend this!
amanda B.
Obsessed with the Propel water flavors, I tend to drink more water if I can add a yummy flavor to it & this grape is wonderful. Very light flavor but still packs all the punch you would expect grape to do, and not too sweet or sugary either. So good!

Looking for your answer?