Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape uploaded by Ashlie H.Gatorade® Propel Powder Grape uploaded by Kristi P.

BY GATORADE

Propel powder packs let you make Workout Water in 5 great flavors, with the same vitamins as Propel bottles. Score.

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Protect Flavor), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin E Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Natural Flavor, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)

Buy on www.ama...
Michelle A.
Hugheston
I’ve recently been trying to lose weight but I’ve always been a pop drinker. I NEVER thought I would ever be able to give up pop! I bought these flavor packets at Walmart one day to try and I’ve been hooked since. Even my kids love to drink water now!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I do not like these at all they are gross and do not flavor my water like they should. I have tried several of the propel water beverage mixes and none of them have tasted any good to me. To me they have a powdery taste to them even after I mix it really well in my water. I will not be buying any more of these.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
I can't begin to express how much I love Propel's powdered drinks. Add a packet to a 16.9oz bottle of water, and your water is transformed into a tasty and delicious drink that is great at any time. I totally recommend it!
amanda b.
Obsessed with the Propel water flavors, I tend to drink more water if I can add a yummy flavor to it & this grape is wonderful. Very light flavor but still packs all the punch you would expect grape to do, and not too sweet or sugary either. So good!
Kristi P.
Somerset, KY
I recently quit soft drinks. Propel has had a huge part in helping me accomplish this. i love the flavor and also the fact there are not wasted calories
Stina M.
Carmichael, CA
If you are looking for a drink mix that is light on the flavor and not as over powering as some of the other powdered mixes are then this is the one!
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
I love bringing these to work with me! It's so convenient and super easy to use. Just tear it open, pour it in your water bottle and shake! Yum.
Michelle N.
I love these. I buy these and put them in my water. They taste great. Water just doesn't taste right without them anymore.
Ally L.
This stuff is my guilty trick for drinking more water. The taste isn't overpowering, but it makes your water taste amazing.
Angel  R.
Bladensburg, MD
This is a great quality product. Its flavor is really good. I totally recommend this!