Gatorade® Prime® Oatmeal Raisin Fuel Bar Energy Bar uploaded by Dianna M.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Fuel Bars are the new way to fuel up for athletic activity. With carbohydrates and protein, every bar provides convenient on-the-go fuel to help athletes compete. Gatorade Fuel Bars come in three delicious flavors: Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin and Honey Oat.

• Nutrition bars with 45g of carbs to fuel muscles.
  • 5g of high-quality protein to help curb hunger
  • Developed specifically for athletes, to fill you up without weighing you down
  • Available in Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Honey Oat and Peanut Butter Chocolate
  • Meal supplement bars with energy to help athletes compete
  • Carbs (45g)

You can’t dominate when you’re running on empty. Prepare your muscles for athletic activity by fueling up with carbs, the body’s preferred source of energy.

Protein (5g)

Every Gatorade Fuel Bar contains 5g of high-quality protein for when you feel hungry prior to athletic activity.

Calories (220)

All athletes need calories to create energy for muscles during training, workouts and games.

• Ingredients:
    Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Invert Sugar, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Malt [Malted Barley And Corn Extract, Wheat Starch, Hydroxylated Soy Lecithin], Salt), Corn Syrup Solids, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Water, Honey, Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel And Palm Oil), Whey Protein Concentrate, Cultured Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Citric Acid, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Sorbitol, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Tocopherols (Preservative)
    Contains Wheat, Milk And Soy.

Amy R.
Waterford, PA
This bar was good sized and filling, but I don't think I will get it again. It was pretty tasty but it was really, really sweet and kind of sticky. Not sure that all the sugar in it is really necessary either unless you are running a marathon or something.
Robyn D.
I really like a tasty snack that is healthy too. So let's get right on this elevator. First stop texture. . Soft, crumbling, but sweet, and filling. If I were doing a heavy cardio work out 3-4 hrs a day or more, I could seriously see this competing with cliff bar, but this is just not juicy. Next floor taste: as I eluded to above it is sweet, but there is a few flavors but they all blend and its rather bland. I'm not sure of the price point because my sister gave this to me.
Luz H.
This bar is a little to dry, the flavors arenot as strong as I though, I guess you will have more energy of it, but I didn't notice anything diferent
Dianna M.
Cherokee, IA
I love these! The taste is great. They fill you up and give you energy! I eat these as an on the go snack. I definitely recommend these!
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Good product for an active lifestyle. Taste could be better but that's to be expected. Price a little higher than ideal purchase price
Isabella B.
Chesterfield, MI
I'm not so sure about these bars! They don't have much taste to them and I don't feel that I eat any more energy when I eat one!
Shahna S.
They're good at what they claim to do. Got energy and filled me up quite nice actually. Just isn't the best tasting.
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
These Gatorade bars are to die for. I eat one everyday before my cheer practice.