BY GATORADE #71 in Energy Drinks

Gatorade Prime Sport Fuel Drink is formulated with a blend of carbs and B vitamins that delivers energy when you need it most. Its on-the-go packaging lets you decide when and where the game begins. see more...

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I love gatorade! its a great addition to have anytime. whether your out by the pool or just back from a workout. it keeps me hydrated and tastes great. and the bigger ones are usually on sale for $1 a bottle. i always make sure i stock up on this when i go grocery shopping
Alexcia J.
Alexcia J.
Birmingham, AL
Great product. I use them before, during, and after a workout or playing sports. Great taste
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Gatorades are great for hydration and they taste good. They're not quite as sweet as powerade so I like them better.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Gatorade it taste almost like powerade which I also love. It helps with dehydration. It's not to sweet which I love
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Whitmore lake , MI
I like gatorade - but sometimes it gets a little too sweet for me (i don't know why). But If I do not mix it with water I'll end up with a stomach ache.
Steff T.
Steff T.
Arlington , VA
I honestly don't know who doesn't like gatorade. I like it a lot better than powerade, and it really does hydrate me. It's no wonder they use it in sports.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Ireland
I cannot describe how much I love Gatorade! So much better than powerade, the taste is absolutely beautiful and it gets rid of any thirst. Very hard to find in Ireland for a decent price though