BeveragesEnergy & SportsSports DrinksGatorade
Gatorade Organic Strawberry Thirst Quencher Sports Drink

Gatorade® Organic Strawberry Thirst Quencher Sports Drink

by Gatorade

G Organic offers athletes a fueling option that is USDA certified organic, while still providing the proven fueling benefits found in Gatorade Thirst Quencher. Helps athletes achieve peak performance during training and competition by delivering sports fuel derived from organically grown sugar that provides scientifically balanced carbs, electrolytes and hydration. Features just seven ingredients – water, organic cane sugar, citric acid, organic natural flavor, sea salt, sodium citrate and potassium chloride. At Gatorade, we thrive on innovation because every athlete is unique. Backed by science, Gatorade Organic offers athletes the same Gatorade performance with only seven ingredients. Gatorade Organic is available in three delicious flavors: Mixed Berry, Strawberry, and Lemon. G Organic is certified USDA Organic and has no added color

• USDA Organic
  • Sweetened with organic cane sugar
  • Electrolyte blend with sea salt
  • No added color
  • 12 bottle pack

Only Seven Ingredients (Only Seven Ingredients)

Gatorade Organic features just seven ingredients - water, organic cane sugar, citric acid, organic natural flavor, sea salt, sodium citrate and potassium chloride, while still preserving the same proven hydration and fueling benefits of Gatorade Thirst Quencher.

Carbs (30g)

Formulated with carbs, the body's preferred energy source, from organic cane sugar and no added color.

Electrolytes (230mg Sodium / 65mg Potassium)

Every serving contains a blend of electrolytes with sea salt to help athletes replace what they lose in sweat.

• Ingredients:
    Water, Organic Sugar, Citric Acid, Organic Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride

Where would I be able to find these?
Start your review of Gatorade® Organic Strawberry Thirst Quencher Sports Drink!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
I'm pregnant and get sick of drinking water. I got a free one of this at our local Safeway and have a new water alternative! It tastes great and yet isn't super sweet.
Crystal S.
Searcy, AR
Delicious and hydrating for whole family. Love the strawberry flavor in the hit summer.
Jasmine  A.
Mcdonough, GA
Now really? Who doesn't like Gatorade? So for them to have a organic item I am beyond excited. I have not had this one yet but I'm sooo ready to get my hands on it because I have always been a fan of Gatorade anyway.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
Gatorade® Organic Strawberry Thirst Quencher Sports Drink uploaded by Leticia F.
I love this organic Gatorade a million times more than regular Gatorade! It actually tastes good and not salty! They're about the same price as a regular Gatorade in stores by me. I hope they keep them around and bring more flavors
Stephanie E.
BAY CITY, MI
I am not one to drink soda, but get sick of drinking plain water. I picked a bottle of the G Organic up at the local grocery store and chose strawberry because it's my favorite flavor of everything. It's tastes almost like a flavored water, not too strong and not extremely sweet and sugary tasting. I would definitely buy it again, though it is a little more expensive than the regular Gatorade.
Tay S.
Gatorade® Organic Strawberry Thirst Quencher Sports Drink uploaded by Tay S.
I got to try this out through BzzzAgent which is cool because I always wanted to give it a try. It it a bit on the sweet side which I wasn't expecting but it is light and refreshing on the tongue. I'm going to try a couple different flavors to see what it taste like. I've drank Gatorade before and I like it. It doesn't taste majorly different so I'm going to try a couple more to see any major differences.
CLARISSE  T.
Tracy, CA
This was actually really good. I got this for free not from influenster, but from another site and it was pretty refreshing.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Gatorade® Organic Strawberry Thirst Quencher Sports Drink uploaded by Brooklyn D.
My husband got this as a freebie to do a review and I tried it and I love it. I was overwhelmed by the delicious strawberry Tastefully told me I got to try this and I'm glad that I did because it is absolutely delicious
Megan L.
I was a little overwhelmed by the taste in the beginning but I love this product. I'm so glad they finally made a Gatorade without all the usual crap in it! Only 7 ingredients! What more could you want?!
Charity H.
Umatilla, FL
Gatorade® Organic Strawberry Thirst Quencher Sports Drink uploaded by Charity H.
I have always liked Gatorade and the many different flavors they have. Recently, I was grocery shopping and they had these on sale, so I decided to try them out. I am really glad I did because they taste great while being great for you. I will definitely be purchasing these more often now that I know about them.