BY GATORADE

With a legacy over 50 years in the making, it’s the most scientifically researched and game-tested way to replace electrolytes lost in sweat. Gatorade Thirst Quencher hydrates better than water, which is why it’s trusted by some of the world’s best athletes.

Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Citric Acid, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Gum Arabic, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin, Yellow 5, Blue 1

• How much sugar goes into it because it's really good and ...1 Answers
  • I love this flavor, but my husband doesn't. He is more of...1 Answers
  • Did you like it?! If not, why?2 Answers
Taylor H.
Glendale,AZ
Gatorade® Lime Cucumber This is my favorite Gatorade to this day. The first try I didn't like it but I kept sipping and it grew on me! Now it is my fav! If you want to try something different tasting than your regular gatorade I highly suggest this one. It's really refreshing.  The cucumber doesn't overpower. Love this drink! I always get this one!
Danielle M.
Lake como, FL
My fiance bought me this when we were on vacation because I always put cucumbers in my water. I absolutely love it. It tastes like cucumbers and the color is super pretty! It's really hard to find anywhere other than gas stations though, it is available at CVS but it's expensive and Walmart gets it in sometimes. Overall if you like cucumbers and Gatorade you will probably enjoy this. It seems like people either love it or hate it. I would recommend it as a drink any day!
Victoria M.
Nashville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This flavor was not for me. If you like cucumber, you may want to try it out! However, if you are looking for a taste similar to the other Gatorade flavors, not so much. I would not buy this flavor again but would continue to support the Gatorade brand by buying other flavors!
Alyssa M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh this is my favorite flavor I had never tried it cuz it sounded kind of disgusting but once I tried it it's really good it actually tastes like those cucumbers that they let soak in the lemon and lime juice they're so tasty I love this drink.
Idälíää B.
I love this Gatorade and my husband too this is his favorite one he loves this flavor tastes very good and the price is good too besides it hydrates you and you can stop by any gas station and get it I buy it almost everyday
Ada F.
Dallas,TX
I like mines as an icee I put some tajin on it and eat it it's the perfect combination in my opinion.. it's also a good drink to keep hydrated in really really hot days..
Mollie A.
pelham
I absolutely love this flavor! It is unlike any of the other Gatorade flavors. A small hint of jalapeño and cucumber makes this drink very refreshing. It isn’t something I’d drink daily, but it is good every once in awhile for something different and tasty with electrolytes!
Fanny C.
Plantation, FL
I've tasted this once before and It was a pleasant taste. I don't think it was too bad but it didn't knock me off my seat either. I ahven't seen it in stock at the grocery store or gas stations lately so it probably wasn't a hit for them. If you happen to stumble upon this specific flavor, I'd say pass and choose red.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I know a lot of people think it's an odd combination of flavors when they see it, but I love it. It's my favorite kind of Gatorade. The taste is light, crisp, and refreshing. I love cucumbers and like to eat them for snacks with ranch, so I figured I'd like it but didn't count on it becoming my favorite. I have a hard time finding them at gas stations or small stores, but Walmart has always had them.
Hanna G.
Spring, TX
I'm sorry but this is the most disgusting sports drink I've ever tasted. I usually like cucumber melon scented stuff so I thought I would like this..I couldn't even drink it. It's probably just personal preference but who knows. I love almost every other flavor Gatorade makes so this was a huge no for me.
Cassie D.
Has anyone ever had this flavor? I have wanted to try it but am scared that I won't like it!
Tanya F.
Where can I find this flavor? How strong is the Cucumber flavor?
Sophia H.
Has anyone tried this that does not like cucumbers!? Is it good?
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
Does this flavor leave an oily aftertaste in your mouth?
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
The cucumber flavor is not that strong to me.