BY GATORADE

Artificially flavored. see more...

Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this better than the bottles. It has less sugar and calories too. I highly recommend it for any athlete and for a twist mix it with vanilla protein and drink it during an intense long lifting session.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Easy to make, great for large portions or families with more than one active person. great classic taste with a great price tag.
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Stuart, FL
Classic. Absolutely love Gatorade. Nothing else beats the heat of a hot summer day in South Florida.
mackenzie.stewart.549
mackenzie.stewart.549
Macon
Gatorade is fabulous but it's better out of the bottle, mixing it is nice if you want it more watery but I like it from the bottle better
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI
I like that it comes in a separate pouch, and you can add more or less water depending on how strong you like the flavor and sugar. Also, you could even buy the smaller packets if you want.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
This is much better than buying a case of Gatorade. You don't waste so many bottles and you can make as much or as little as you want at a time.
David D.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I love gatorade and crystal light beverages as a little something extra to add to my water sometimes. I usually have to water it down quite a bit so it isn't so sweet but you can't go wrong!
sweetie G.
sweetie G.
This mix is pretty good east to make no mess no fuss pretty good I might add.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
When served ice cold, this Gatorade powder is so refreshing! Growing up, my parents always used it to prepare a 5 gallon dispenser to take to my soccer tournaments for my teammates and me. When you’re running around under the 103 degree sun, it hits the spot!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Love this because gatorade contains more sugar than I would like it too and this way I can add more water. The powder last a long time cause you don't really have to put much.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Valley Springs, CA
Do they actualy taste good?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Who else uses these at soccer games ??!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
This is the only flavor I have tried, beside this one, which one do you like?
Allyson Z.
Allyson Z.
I've seen these sizes at my local stores but is their a bigger size pouch than this one?
Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product taste?