BY GATORADE

Help maintain peak performance! Gatorade is rapidly absorbed into the blood stream to help prevent dehydration hyperthermia and muscle exhaustion during prolonged physical exertion. Gatorade helps maintain optimum health and performance during prolonged physical exertion. Use Gatorade to help replace lost fluids and electrolytes supply energy to tired muscles and lower the internal body temperature. Flavor: Riptide Rush. Capacity Vol: 2.12 oz. Package Yield: 1 qt. Physical Form: Powder. Type: Dry Mix. Satisfaction Ensured. see more...

Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a good idea for those who drink gatorade, it tastes pretty much the same as regular gatorade, but without the filmy texture, which makes it a plus. It's also cheaper than buying it in the already-made bottles. The downside of it is that they add extra food coloring.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really good the taste is amazing and it comes in hand during the summer we drink it all the time the mills around where I leave pass it out in the summer in the gallon size packages
Lauren  C.
These large packets are great for big groups or sports events. I used to work at a camp and we would use these for the groups that came.
Mandy G.
Centerville, OH
Love this stuff. I always have a pitcher in my fridge since the kids are usually outside if not practicing or have a game.
Kathleen C.
Had this at my family reunion definitely a crowd pleaser, this is the flavor that I tried. Good for all ages.
Jessica W.
Johnson City, TN
I guess if someone drinks a lot of Gatorade then this seems like it would be a great deal for them.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
We used this for a family gathering during the summer months. This is by far my favorite flavor.