Gatorade Grape uploaded by Unique W.Gatorade Grape uploaded by keren a.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Grape
  • "Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!" in 2 reviews
Maggie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely my new favorite flavor of Gatorade. It’s not super strong, and doesn’t make my mouth feel gross after drinking it all.
Amy V.
I just had these and they tasted really good. I’m not very a big fan of grape flavor but I’m okay with this drink. Probably another favorite of my Gatorade flavors. I would recommend.
Alexxandria H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My least favorite flavor of gatorade grape isnt my favorite anyway but its all on preference
Ercilia Z.
I love this product! I always drink it when i do exercise and the best is the grape one.
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I do not think that this one tastes like grape but I love it anyway. I think this is one of my favorite Gatorades flavor, I am a repeat customer of this brand. I think I would recommend it to others.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,653 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,319 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love this drink. Always great after a hot wall or workout. It always a thirst quencher as well. I highly recommend it because it is very refreshing.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
My favorite Gatorade flavor, most definitely. I would buy it alot more if more places carried it, I guess it's not as popular, but can't figure out why. It's my go to flavor if available. I prefer it chilled and recommend giving it a taste if you haven't already.
Jordan R.
Satellite Beach , FL
I insanely love this flavor! Especially the fierce grape flavor. I actually have it right now! This is great to drink after a work out or your moving a lot and need a great refresher. I got this for an extremely great price and I would highly recommend this to others!!
Erin P.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does every blue flavor taste exactly the same to you, or is it just me?
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
Is this anyone else's go to while your sick drink? lol
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Bella L.
Es el único sabor q hay o no