Gatorade Grape uploaded by Unique W.Gatorade Grape uploaded by keren a.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Grape

Start your review of Gatorade Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!" in 2 reviews
Michelle H.
San Antonio, TX
Any flavor, we always take Gatorade to the beach to keep us hydrated while we are outdoors all day! It's easy to forget when your in water that you need to rehydrate your body!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I love to drink Gatorade after my 15 mile daily bike ride. Grape is not my favorite flavor but it does the job. I just wish it wasn't as sweet as it is. If they can just reduce the sweetness it would be perfect. If you have a sweet tooth then you will like it. Other than that it's good to replenish after a work out!
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
The only flavor of gatorade I can stand anymore! I used to drink them all the time as an athlete in high school/college, and now, grape is the lone survivor. Great for sick days!
Kirsten H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is my personal favorite gatorade flavor. It tastes delicious and it is so great for hard workouts.
Emmi M.
I like some of the Gatorade but i don't really like grape flavor it taste weird. I drink Gatorade when I'm sick and i feel better after it.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love Gatorade. great to replenish you after working out or playing sports. great flavors
Meghan S.
Columbia, NJ
Not my personal favorite flavor of Gatorade, but it is a flavor I will get when I want to mix it up! I do have to say that it tastes more blueberry than grape, but it's still good!
Courtney L.
This is my favorite flavor of Gatorade. I'm not a huge fan of sports drinks as a whole (too many carbs) but this is one I would definitely splurge for when the mood strikes. I prefer Gatorade post-workout, rather than during, but that's just me!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
With all the new flavors that Gatorade always comes out with Grape will forever be my favorite, it doesn't really have to much of grape flavor which is probably why I enjoy it so much . I will always get grape when given the option. I like to buy it when I know I am going to be out in the sun all day, or if I am going to be out at the lake or for camping.
Diana M.
Gatorade is amazing! Sometimes people don't like the taste, or maybe don't fit for them. But for me works perfectly, specially after gym. I normally take a protein shake and drink Gatorade for help me to recover faster!
Erin P.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does every blue flavor taste exactly the same to you, or is it just me?
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
Is this anyone else's go to while your sick drink? lol
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Bella L.
Es el único sabor q hay o no