Gatorade Grape uploaded by Unique W.Gatorade Grape uploaded by keren a.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Grape

Start your review of Gatorade Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!" in 2 reviews
Alexxandria H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My least favorite flavor of gatorade grape isnt my favorite anyway but its all on preference
Kassie K.
Huntington, WV
I usually love gatorade but i do not enjoy grape flavored. I think it is too sour and too sweet tasting. I do live the fruit punch and blue kind.
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I absolutely hate anything grape flavored ): but i do like gatorade i drink one twice a week they fill your thirst an i love the price i will continue to purchase them just not grape flavored
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Gatorade is a great beverage but the grape flavor is my least favorite. Grape flavored things remind me of medicine and that may be the issue, but any other flavor is great!
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Not a huge fan of grape always taste like gross kids medicine to me. Has a lot of sugar but good to hydrate.
June W.
Milford, OH
Gatorade Grape tastes like medicine. Other Gatorade flavors, awesome. But Grape does not hit it out of the park
Amanda P.
Woodhaven, NY
To be honest i love gatorade. but ive heard a lot about it so i cut off off it for a while. but other than that i like it
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it, but I tried it today and thought it was just ok. The grape was a little overpowering for my taste. I like gatorade but this just isn't my favorite flavor!
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA
I feel that this flavor is too strong. If I'm going to drink a grape flavored Gatorade, I prefer G2. Or you can dilute this variety with water.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I've never been a fan of the taste of Gatorade. Just tastes dry and not yummy compared to other juices. But it is definitely a useful drink for post workout and replenishes your body's needed electrolytes and such.
Erin P.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does every blue flavor taste exactly the same to you, or is it just me?
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
Is this anyone else's go to while your sick drink? lol
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Bella L.
Es el único sabor q hay o no