Gatorade Grape uploaded by Unique W.Gatorade Grape uploaded by keren a.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Grape

Start your review of Gatorade Grape!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!" in 2 reviews
Amy V.
I just had these and they tasted really good. I’m not very a big fan of grape flavor but I’m okay with this drink. Probably another favorite of my Gatorade flavors. I would recommend.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I like drinking Gatorade after a long hike up a mountain (it easily fits in my hike bag and I don't have to worry about it spilling). I've tried almost all of the flavors; this isn't my favorite, but it is tasty all the same. I purchase Gatorade for myself and my husband, often. I recommend others try it, too; it is affordable and a better beverage to drink than a soda.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
My favorite Gatorade flavor, most definitely. I would buy it alot more if more places carried it, I guess it's not as popular, but can't figure out why. It's my go to flavor if available. I prefer it chilled and recommend giving it a taste if you haven't already.
Esmeralda L.
Bartow, FL
Good and delicious drink. I drink this everyday because I sweat so much . It comes it many flavors so no one's taste buds would be left out. Ive bought this product more then once and I'm going to continue to buy this product. That's how good this drink is .
Margaret H.
Austin, TX
Not my favorite Gatorade flavor. I prefer classic Lemon Lime. This flavor, to me, tastes super artificial. I don't love the fake grapey flavor it has. I also think its super sweet. I don't hate it if I water it down but I don't love it either. It is hydrating and quickly replenishes electrolytes!
Emily I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my second go to flavor for Gatorade. I love grape of any brand or flavor. There's no room for improvement it's the best it could get already. I always buy Gatorade of any flavor. Keeps me hydrated and tastes great
Bonnie L.
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,652 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
Rena M.
Tallahassee, FL
Staying cool in Florida is a bit hard sometimes. The weather can get to feeling like it's over 110 even in the shade. For a picnic or wherever you are going, freeze several bottles of Gatorade (whatever flavor- my favorite is the grape) to use as "ice" for other beverages or along with ice. When the Gatorade begins to melt in the sun it has a "slushy" like texture. Or if at home, freeze for at least 2 hours to get to a "slushy" texture or longer to keep frozen for more time.
Krista W.
Athens, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
In relation to fitness, Gatorade is a great choice to pick up after a good workout, or even as a quick energy boost before. It replenishes your electrolytes lost, and helps to get your hydration back to where it needs to be. Of course, this is used alongside water, as an addition NOT a substitute. I would be careful drinking out of proportion or workout contexts due to high sugar levels, but in terms of sports and exercise its an excellent choice!
Erin P.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does every blue flavor taste exactly the same to you, or is it just me?
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
Is this anyone else's go to while your sick drink? lol
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Bella L.
Es el único sabor q hay o no