Gatorade Grape uploaded by Unique W.Gatorade Grape uploaded by keren a.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Grape
  • "Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!" in 2 reviews
Lexie D.
Benton Harbor , MI
I am a fan of Gatorade and love that it offers needed nutrients to help balance out the body post workout or even sickness. What I'm not a fan of is this particular flavor. Grape seems to leave me more thirsty after drinking it and it seems more syrupy than anything to accomplish the deep color.
LeAnn H.
Roswell, NM
I love gatorade! It quenches my thirst on a hot day or after working out. i think my favorite flavor is grape. It doesn't have that funky after taste to me like most other drinks do.
Fatima G.
Rockford , IL
My second favorite! yes its grape flavor we all call it the purple one... i love all their flavors but this one is on the top,it does hydrate you and it tastier then water! yum
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Gatorade is a great beverage but the grape flavor is my least favorite. Grape flavored things remind me of medicine and that may be the issue, but any other flavor is great!
Sunni S.
Gresham, OR
I love grape flavored anything. This is the flavor I grab every time. Its nice to grab a pack like this one. it makes it easy to grab a bottle and head to the gym.
Kim M.
Alpena, MI
This is my favorite flavor!!! Perfect drink to have after any kid of sport practice or game!! A great way to restore electrolytes...but don't be fooled it isn't all healthy, it has a very high sugar content.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
Grape and Blue Cherry Gatorade flavors are my favorite. This grape gatorade tastes great and gives you the electrolytes you need when your working out or running and feel like you can't keep going.
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
I love gatorade! I love buying the big packs so I can grab one and bring it to school or work. Its much better than just drinking water and I love all the flavors.
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
Love Powerade, in fact I prefer it to Gatorade. However, like with Gatorade there is a high sugar content, so you will not want to drink the whole thing in one sitting.
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
I really like gatorade as a quick replenisher after a workout, hike, or any other exertion however, the grape flavor tastes a lot like medicine or cough syrup to me.
Erin P.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does every blue flavor taste exactly the same to you, or is it just me?
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
Is this anyone else's go to while your sick drink? lol
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does anyone else dislike grape flavorsd
Bella L.
Es el único sabor q hay o no