Gatorade Grape uploaded by Unique W.Gatorade Grape uploaded by keren a.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Grape
  • "Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!" in 2 reviews
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
With all the new flavors that Gatorade always comes out with Grape will forever be my favorite, it doesn't really have to much of grape flavor which is probably why I enjoy it so much . I will always get grape when given the option. I like to buy it when I know I am going to be out in the sun all day, or if I am going to be out at the lake or for camping.
Breanna N.
I really enjoy drinking this flavor of Gatorade. I would see my mom buy this all the time and I wanted to give it a try. It tastes more like blueberry with a little grape. This is probably one of my favs out of all the kinds I tried already. Great for energy use for work days or when you're sick.
Sarah P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This product is easily found in any store. It is very cheap and sooo hydrating. I swear that it is almost an instant cure for headaches due to all the electrolytes. I didn't know this was even grape flavor because I don't like grape flavor but this stuff is delicious. Ice cold on a summer day, perfect for hot BBQs! I definitely recommend.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This flavor is okay. I wasn't super impressed with it and I'm not sure if I'll get it again. I like trying the different flavors they have, but I ultimately end up back with the blue gatorade. The blue will always be my favorite! These are cheap to buy if you want to try just one.
Lizz K.
Chester, VA
Great for when I'm working out! There is a good bit of sodium in it which is why they only say to drink it when you sweat. The grape is one of my favorites though some do think it has a medicine taste to it, but I still tend to pick this one over the other flavors!
Melissa R.
I love drinking Gatorade after a workout or on a hot day. There is just enough flavor to quench my thirst and all me to enjoy drinking it without it being too sweet. Grape is actually one of my favorite flavors but I typically like grape flavored drinks. This is one of the few grape drinks that is unlikely to stain your clothes if you happen to spill!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I love to drink Gatorade after my 15 mile daily bike ride. Grape is not my favorite flavor but it does the job. I just wish it wasn't as sweet as it is. If they can just reduce the sweetness it would be perfect. If you have a sweet tooth then you will like it. Other than that it's good to replenish after a work out!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
As far as Gatorade goes, Grape is one of the better flavors. If I am going to drink this during games, I will choose Grape over most other flavors. It is refreshing although I would rather have ice cold water. I only drink a little bit because too much gatorade makes my stomach ache during games.
Kristen F.
Twin Falls, ID
This is one of my favorite drinks after a long run or exercise session. It has a great flavor and helps me rehydrate after being in the sun or working hard at the gym. It is a reasonable price and helps me restore electrolytes after depleting them.
Kayla Z.
I like Grape Gatorade I think it tastes good. It wouldn't be my first choice of Gatorade flavor, but I can drink it. Grape is a common flavor and I think they nailed it! But yeah even though Grape Gatorade isn't my favorite, I still like it and I drink it whenever my boyfriend buys it!
Erin P.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does every blue flavor taste exactly the same to you, or is it just me?
Eric R.
Springfield, OR
Is this anyone else's go to while your sick drink? lol
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does anyone else dislike grape flavorsd
Bella L.
Es el único sabor q hay o no