Gatorade Grape uploaded by keren a.Gatorade Grape uploaded by Unique W.

BY GATORADE #16 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade Grape
  • "Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!" in 2 reviews
Bonnie L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite drinks! It really helps you stay hydrated throughout the day no matter what you are doing. It always tastes so fresh. It is really refreshing on a hot summer day. I just wish it didn't have as much sugar. Over, great product and great to drink while you are working out!
Miranda V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite drinks! It’s always taste so fresh and good. It’s really refreshing on a hot summer day and had such a sweet crisp taste! I really enjoy this and buy it almost everytime I see it. Highly recommend
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I like drinking Gatorade after a long hike up a mountain (it easily fits in my hike bag and I don't have to worry about it spilling). I've tried almost all of the flavors; this isn't my favorite, but it is tasty all the same. I purchase Gatorade for myself and my husband, often. I recommend others try it, too; it is affordable and a better beverage to drink than a soda.
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
I insanely love this flavor! Especially the fierce grape flavor. I actually have it right now! This is great to drink after a work out or your moving a lot and need a great refresher. I got this for an extremely great price and I would highly recommend this to others!!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
My favorite Gatorade flavor, most definitely. I would buy it alot more if more places carried it, I guess it's not as popular, but can't figure out why. It's my go to flavor if available. I prefer it chilled and recommend giving it a taste if you haven't already.
Esmeralda L.
Bartow, FL
Good and delicious drink. I drink this everyday because I sweat so much . It comes it many flavors so no one's taste buds would be left out. Ive bought this product more then once and I'm going to continue to buy this product. That's how good this drink is .
Emily I.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my second go to flavor for Gatorade. I love grape of any brand or flavor. There's no room for improvement it's the best it could get already. I always buy Gatorade of any flavor. Keeps me hydrated and tastes great
Margaret H.
Austin , TX
Not my favorite Gatorade flavor. I prefer classic Lemon Lime. This flavor, to me, tastes super artificial. I don't love the fake grapey flavor it has. I also think its super sweet. I don't hate it if I water it down but I don't love it either. It is hydrating and quickly replenishes electrolytes!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it, but I tried it today and thought it was just ok. The grape was a little overpowering for my taste. I like gatorade but this just isn't my favorite flavor!
Rena M.
Tallahassee, FL
Staying cool in Florida is a bit hard sometimes. The weather can get to feeling like it's over 110 even in the shade. For a picnic or wherever you are going, freeze several bottles of Gatorade (whatever flavor- my favorite is the grape) to use as "ice" for other beverages or along with ice. When the Gatorade begins to melt in the sun it has a "slushy" like texture. Or if at home, freeze for at least 2 hours to get to a "slushy" texture or longer to keep frozen for more time.
Erin P.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does every blue flavor taste exactly the same to you, or is it just me?
Eric R.
Tillamook, OR
Is this anyone else's go to while your sick drink? lol
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does anyone else dislike grape flavorsd
Bella L.
Es el único sabor q hay o no