Gatorade Grape

by Gatorade

Does the Gatorade grape taste as strong as the Gatorade Fierce grape? #gatorade #grape
Es el único sabor q hay o no
Para q es bueno en este producto
Start your review of Gatorade Grape!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!in reviews
Lotoya L.
Parlin, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade Grape uploaded by Lotoya L.
Love this flavor Gatorade I have been drinking it for a very long time my grandmother was the one who introduced me to it.
Celine P.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this flavor I tried it for the first time today while at work for my break it was good
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Uno de mis favoritos este sabor sabe muy rico y es refrescante bueno para este calor y estar hidratado totalmente bueno y el precio es económico y lo encuentran en cualquier tienda lo recomiendo
Sarah H.
Grape Gatorade is my favorite flavor of this drink. I think others agree because it always seems to be sold out…. Most of the other Gatorade flavors are too sweet for me, but this one is refreshing and delicious. It doesn’t taste like a traditional grape flavoring, but more like a berry.
Maria M.
New Caney, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Grape Gatorade taste great! Sometimes you need it after working out, or if your sick or just because. This is my husband's favorite
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
I love gatorade, it's very good for replenishing your electrolytes. Grape is my favorite flavor! I love it.
Liz L.
Louisville, KY
I frequently buy Gatorade in my house. My kids love the taste of them and they help keep my kids hydrated. Grape is one of my favorite flavors.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to really not like this flavor of Gatorade because I thought it taste like medicine , and I think it still taste like medicine which is kind of weird but I do like this Gatorade when it’s like icy chippy it’s super tasty!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
1,706 reviews
I prefer the grape. The kids live the lemonade kind and my husband likes them all!! Gatorade makes many tasty flavors to choose from and these are perfect on a hot summers day. I even like to make ice cubes out of them for a nice chill Gatorade drink.
Michelle H.
San Antonio, TX
Any flavor, we always take Gatorade to the beach to keep us hydrated while we are outdoors all day! It's easy to forget when your in water that you need to rehydrate your body!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...