Gatorade Grape uploaded by Unique W.Gatorade Grape uploaded by keren a.

BY GATORADE #13 in Sports Drinks

Gatorade Grape
  • "Even though I hear its not the best for you, I still trick myself into thinking its wonderful for you because it is SO Good, and Grape is my FAVORITE flavor, I always always always have Grape Gatorade in my fridge!" in 2 reviews
  • "One of my favorite flavors taste great keeps me refreshed " in 1 review
Rena M.
Tallahassee, FL
Staying cool in Florida is a bit hard sometimes. The weather can get to feeling like it's over 110 even in the shade. For a picnic or wherever you are going, freeze several bottles of Gatorade (whatever flavor- my favorite is the grape) to use as "ice" for other beverages or along with ice. When the Gatorade begins to melt in the sun it has a "slushy" like texture. Or if at home, freeze for at least 2 hours to get to a "slushy" texture or longer to keep frozen for more time.
Sarah P.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
This product is easily found in any store. It is very cheap and sooo hydrating. I swear that it is almost an instant cure for headaches due to all the electrolytes. I didn't know this was even grape flavor because I don't like grape flavor but this stuff is delicious. Ice cold on a summer day, perfect for hot BBQs! I definitely recommend.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
I love to drink Gatorade after my 15 mile daily bike ride. Grape is not my favorite flavor but it does the job. I just wish it wasn't as sweet as it is. If they can just reduce the sweetness it would be perfect. If you have a sweet tooth then you will like it. Other than that it's good to replenish after a work out!
Alyssa T.
This flavor is okay. I wasn't super impressed with it and I'm not sure if I'll get it again. I like trying the different flavors they have, but I ultimately end up back with the blue gatorade. The blue will always be my favorite! These are cheap to buy if you want to try just one.
Lizz K.
Midlothian , VA
Great for when I'm working out! There is a good bit of sodium in it which is why they only say to drink it when you sweat. The grape is one of my favorites though some do think it has a medicine taste to it, but I still tend to pick this one over the other flavors!
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love gatorade and this flavor is great. I always drink this after a workout. Unfortunately I do not think that it is the healthiest option but boy does it taste good. I usually drink half gatorade half water just to cut down on the sugar!
Kristen F.
Twin Falls, ID
This is one of my favorite drinks after a long run or exercise session. It has a great flavor and helps me rehydrate after being in the sun or working hard at the gym. It is a reasonable price and helps me restore electrolytes after depleting them.
Kathleen F.
Fitspiration Expert
This is not my favorite flavor but it's pretty high. These drinks are great for working out or when you feel sick. And there are such a large variety of flavors, you are sure to find a favorite! I would definitely recommend it!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Gatorade is a great way to hydrate after workouts or while working in the yard. This one gets a high rating from me because it is one of the few grape flavored products that doesn't taste like cough syrup.
Nery C.
Naples, FL
This os a Backpack essential for every occasion during summer if you are throwing a party or a simple picnic with the family Gatorade will help you keep hydrated. My kids love it and I do as well.
Erin P.
What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Does every blue flavor taste exactly the same to you, or is it just me?
Eric R.
Tillamook, OR
Is this anyone else's go to while your sick drink? lol
julie p.
Van buren, AR
Fitspiration Expert
Does anyone else dislike grape flavorsd
Bella L.
Es el único sabor q hay o no