BY GATORADE

G2® Gatorade Perform® Blueberry-Pomegranate Thirst Quencher.
Low calorie.
Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
So refreshing! I love this flavor and the fact that it has only 30 calories per 12 fluid ounce! That's a lot less sugar than the usual Gatorade. Plus I think the flavor is better. It tastes more flavorful to me than any other flavor of Gatorade. Blue Pom is the best!
Marion F.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Bought this to try and I'm glad I did. The calories aren't bad and the flavor was good, a little to sweet for me though.
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite flavor of Gatorade. I always put a splash of Gatorade in my water when going for a run.
Shelbi B.
Winnipeg, MB
My favorite Gatorade flavor by far! Nice, strong flavor and it doesn't feel sticky in the back of my throat on a hot day either, like most other things like this do.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Do you prefer G2 or regular Gatorade?