Gatorade® G2 Series 02 Perform Rain Berry uploaded by Shenequa C.Gatorade® G2 Series 02 Perform Rain Berry uploaded by Vennessa G.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade Perform® G® Series Rain Berry Thirst Quencher.
Natural flavor.
20 fl oz (1.25 pt) 591 ml.
01 02 03.
130 calories per bottle.

Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Awesome drink, I love this stuff. It keeps me hydrated, tastes great and is super easy tto find anywhere. The best thing is that it has just the right amount of sweet to cure that sweet coke craving without all the calories and guilt.
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Was my first time trying this flavor. And its actually pretty good. It's not as sweet as the other ones plus it's 130 calories per bottle
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't drink Gatorade ofton, but when I do it's usually this flavor or blackberry wave, always a thirst quenched when I need to hydrate.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Nice refreshing taste with a cool quenching effect afterwords. Definitely packing this for class lunch!
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
Second favorite flavor, I always go for the blue kind first, get stuff. Like most of the flavors
Jackie M.
Columbia, SC
This is my first time trying this favor and its pretty good. I would buy it again!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite G2 flavor?