BY GATORADE

G® Series, 01 02 03 Thirst Quencher.
Gatorade Perform( reg).
130 Calories Per bottle.
Fierce® grape.
Natural and artificial flavor.
20 fl oz (1.25 pt) 591 ml. see more...

Harmony K.
Hollywood , FL
My favorite flavor of Gatorade it's great for workouts, helps you stay hydrated and it's pretty cheap for a lot of them the taste is pretty sweet and my secret to getting rid of a hangover, I'd recommend this.
Tabitha S.
Morristown, TN
I've been trying to cut back on sodas and I'm not a huge fan of plain old H2O...So I decided to try a few different flavors of #Gatorade, and the #Fierce #Grape has been my favorite. It's got a great taste to it which actually surprised me. Now I've started drinking this more than any other drinks. I especially love to drink one that is ice cold on a hot summer day!
Roshanda G.
Because #EveryOunceCounts #Gatorade a #ThirstQuencer keeps me hydrated during the summer. My favorite flavor is #Grape, I love it not only because of the #Carbs or #Electrolyte but also as away to rid myself of headaches #HomeRemdy. My Review of a #SummerProduct I have to have during the extremely hot summer days.
Donna W.
When I just need some flavor while satisfying my taste buds & my thirst, Gatorade Fierce Grape is my favorite. I don't drink soda, especially not any drink with artificial sweeteners. This is a great drink to have after any physical activity (or sweating in general) to replace your body's lost water, sodium, potassium, & give you some carbohydrates for energy. 130 calories for a 20oz bottle.
Roseddy P.
I love it , normally I buy it in the gym , it has 140 calories . Its not expensive and tastes really Good . I recommend it , I'm a repeat consumer . You aré gonna love it .
alexis m.
This is very thirst quenching and has a lot electrologists in it when I'm playing sports I like to drink this for gaining back my salt in my body because this has 270mg of protein in it.
NATASCHA O.
So refreshing when your thirsty. I'm not a big water drinker so I drink gatorade when I'm thirsty. My favorite flavor is the grape. I buy them in bulk at Sam's.
Erica A.
San Antonio, TX
I love all Gatorades!! This one is one of my favorite flavors!! Not too sweet... It's always stocked in my refrigerator.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I loveeeee this product. Great flavor and it is affordable. it saves the day when you are sick/hungover.
jenn v.
WHITE PLAINS, NY
One of my favorite, really refreshing and no after taste. great after a long work out in the gym.