Gatorade G2 Perform 02 Orange Thirst Quencher uploaded by Alicia B.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade G2® Perform™ 02 Orange Thirst Quencher.
Low calorie.
Natural flavor. see more...

• I have had a very hard time finding the Orange flavor at local gr...1 Answers
Shelbi G.
Hubbard, OH
Yummy! I drink g2 almost on a daily basis, I love it! Has a lot of flavors to choose from!
Alicia B.
I love this drink so much! It's very flavorful, it's just not as sweet as normal Gatorade. Regular Gatorade has more than double the amount of sugar, so I will happily drink this low cal version! To me, this kind of tastes like sugar free jello. Very delicious and affordable. I definitely recommend this to anyone trying to cut back on sugar who need something other than water every once in a while!!! I've repurchased this for years and will continue to do so.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really like drinking Gatorade, it keeps me hydrated and it doesn't cost too much. The orange is my least favorite flavor though.
M K.
Charleston, SC
My absolute favorite flavor of Gatorade (or G2)! It's not too sweet unlike many of the other flavors.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
I buy these a lot when we are sick. It helps replenish what we lost. The kids will drink this better than drinking gingerale. I find it easier myself to drink. I don't care for the taste much it tastes watery to me but it does a lot and we buy it also when my son has a soccer tournament.
Allessandra B.
I love these low calorie gatorades because it's not as heavy or as sweet as the normal ones. Orange isn't my favorite flavor but thats just because its me. However I still drink it!
Tiffany B.
Alabama
Perfect if you like the taste of watered down sugar free koolaid. Thats what it tastes like to me.
M K.
Charleston, SC
I have had a very hard time finding the Orange flavor at local grocery stores. Has it been discontinued?