BeveragesSports DrinksGatorade
G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles

Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles

Gatorade® Frost® Glacier Cherry™ Thirst Quencher.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
130 calories per bottle.

What kind is purple, are they yummy ?
It is an incredible drink although sometimes a little sweet for my taste, it helps me a lot for hydration after jogging between 10 and 15 kilometers
Start your review of Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles!
Product Highlights
so this drink is awesome if you are sports player as myself,many different flavors to choose from and it will keep your thirst quenched!in reviews
Though Gatorade tastes great and really cools you down after a tough workout, it is nowhere near being a good drink to grab.in reviews
Not the biggest fan of this flavor, I definitely prefer Fruit Punch or Lemon Lime to this, but it is a nice change to have.in reviews
This is my favorite flavor and it really keeps you hydrated I usually take one of these and a water with me when I have a basketball game or practice and it really helps me feel energized even when I'm a bit tired and worn out in reviews
They have so many different flavors and bottle sizes,and most gas stations and grocery stores have good deals on them.in reviews
Lellianne C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Favorite gatorade flavor! It is the perfect drink to have after hiking to replenish electrolytes and give you the perfect boost of sugar you need. It does not taste too strong or too sweet. Highly recommend.
Chandra G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I  could literally drink this all day everyday because it taste so great cold. This Gatorade will definitely quench your thirst. The glacier cherry is one of my best flavors next to the lemon-lime flavor. I love to drink these even when it's not hot outside; there just that great. I will always repurchase because they are so satisfying to drink. Highly recommended sports drink.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love the grape flavor that this delicious Gatorade provides. It gives me plenty of hydration when I feel thirsty and perfect to take with me when I go to the gym or for a jog. It quenches my thirst and tastes great. I recommend trying this. I buy it all the time. #InfluensterAwards2020
Nicole K.
Omaha, NE
Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Nicole K.
This is an awesome products to take to the beach. Keeps you hydrated and tastes great! I love that there are several sizes to choose from.
courtney T.
Little Elm, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by courtney T.
Purchased at: Kroger
Got these for our corona virus stockpile. Kids love them and the small size is perfect for their little hands!
Elizabeth A.
Webster, TX
Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Elizabeth A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love Gatorade. Different variety & sizes. Great price. My favorite time to drink it is when I’m sick. It helps give me energy & hydrates me so well. Definitely a needed product in my home during the flu season.
Samantha B.
Meeker, CO
Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: Kroger
Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles lately I have been consuming these daily! Something about it is addicting! I have been getting them for my husband as well and he will take with him to work! It doesn’t matter if these are cold or warm they are always delicious!
Ninna W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Gatorade G2 Low Calorie Mixed Flavors Sports Drink - 18pk/12 fl oz Bottles uploaded by Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These gatorade sports drinks are my go to when working out or when my kids are in sports. These are great to rehydrate, replinish and refuel. Plus the orange taste is so refreshing. The small mini size are great for grab and go and for team players at the end of games. Perfect size for small kids and they don't get wasted.
Nigel G.
Hazel Park, MI
My favorite way to hydrate! I have a few everyday! Great after a work out
My favorite way to hydrate! I have a few everyday! Great after a work out
Sami D.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I have been drinking Gatorade for a while now and i still love it! i have a bottle of gatorade right before games.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruth Esther D.