Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jeremiah f.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Dina S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Melissa S.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 32 oz see more...

• "I love Gatorade but I'm not a huge fan of the grape flavor." in 1 review
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
I like gatorade but grape is super yucky and tastes nothing like real grapes.. more like cough medicine
sheyla c.
san ysidro
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Simply one of my favorite drinks ,i love them after a good workout it actually quenches your thirst
Morgan T.
North Olmsted, OH
Perfect for an all American #backyardbash and one of my families all time favorites (especially dad)
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I love gatorade. The yellow and blue ones are my favorite flavors. This one isn't bad either.
Maria S.
Love G2 less calories and the flavor is yummy! My kid love. And is only one Dollar . Perfect
Yvonne G.
Newark, DE
The gatorade low calorie does not taste as good as the regular grape gatorade.
Amber W.
Westfield, IN
Gatorade G2 is a must for my kids and hubby --- they live the grape flavor!!!
Kate J.
This product has a great flavour and the g2 doesn't leave a weird color in your mouth. It is great to have when your sick or on a hot day when your working outside for long times.
Megan R.
Baudette, MN
I love Gatorade and I enjoy having a G2 after a workout! They're thirst quenching and keep me from having the munchies right after exercise. I'm not a big fan of grape flavors though. 4 stars!
Rachael H.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love Gatorade! We always buy a big case when we go to cosco. Living in fl you have to say hydrated from sweating just from walking outside or when I'm running/working out I always have one by my side. Water gets borind and this stuff has a lot of electrolytes. It taste great and isn't all water downed like most other sports drinks.
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
What's the best flavor?
Maria V.
Kissimmee , FL
What is the bets flavor?
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Generally I don't like diet drinks, but wondering if if yhis products tastes as salty as I find the regular flavor?
victoria b.
Fierce strawberry
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else feel like this is still a bit too sweet/syrupy? I usually dilute mine a little.