Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jeremiah f.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Dina S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Melissa S.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 32 oz see more...

• "I love Gatorade but I'm not a huge fan of the grape flavor." in 1 review
Ria S.
Morristown , NJ
Not a big fan of the flavor. I like the regular grape better. However great if you are trying to watch calories.
Emily S.
I'm not a big fan of grape flavored anything. But the grape taste for this wasn't bad at all. I would buy it again.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
If you're going to have a sports drink, skip this and get the real stuff. G2 tastes like watery original Gatorade.
monique q.
Whittier, CA
Love these drinks special if i am playing basketball or doing a lot of running because it keeps me very hydrated.
Jennifer T.
Winchester, TN
I have 3 children who play sports and this is their go to drink for refueling! Grape is their favorite flavor.
Jen C.
I like gatorade however I feel like the taste has gotten too sugary and I cannot finish a whole one anymore.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I've never been a huge Gatorade fan, but especially not of the grape. I would prefer fruit punch or the blue
Avani P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I hate this gatorade flavor. I thought it would taste different, but it's like grape medicine to me. Nope.
Marissa C.
These are great if you want a healthier gatroade, but you can definitely tell that "low calorie" taste.
Nathalie C.
I love anything grape and this gatorade was really good. Its so hydrating and refreshing. Love gatorade!
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
What's the best flavor?
Maria V.
Kissimmee , FL
What is the bets flavor?
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Generally I don't like diet drinks, but wondering if if yhis products tastes as salty as I find the regular flavor?
victoria b.
Fierce strawberry
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else feel like this is still a bit too sweet/syrupy? I usually dilute mine a little.