Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jeremiah f.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Dina S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Melissa S.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 32 oz see more...

• "I love Gatorade but I'm not a huge fan of the grape flavor." in 1 review
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Love it! Great for keeping up with a dancer's body. Keeps me cool and refreshed, although it does tend to make you a bit more thirsty.
marilid m.
Gatorade keeps you hydrated while you workout or do any type of sports. And the good thing is that it has less sugar than other drinks
Jess E.
Burlington, KY
I am a diabetic so the g2 Gatorades are the good for me to drink. Grape is my favorite drink in anything but most of all Gatorade
Cindy S.
Grape flavor isn't a particular favorite of mine but if I am sick and in need of Gatorade I would drink it to replenish my energy.
kim h.
I love this drink it is so good ...work best for working out ... i drink it for ever work out ...i tell all my friend about this.
Sarah W.
I like Gatorade but not this flavor. Most gatorade is way to sweet so I add water and enjoy it but I don't like this flavor at all
Naomi H.
nevada
Life saver for when I had the stomach flu. The regular ones had too much sugar and made me more sick but this kept me hydrated .
Asia S.
I love gatorade but personally strongly dislike any kind of grape drinks. If you like grape flavors you'll love it, i just don't.
Lauren H.
This one is my favorite of the g2s. I have to say that I think it tastes like "purple" instead of grape, but I am a-ok with that.
Christina H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Love Gatorade
, I don't prefer the grape flavor but others taste amazing. Inexpensive product
, and you can find them anywhere.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
What's the best flavor?
Maria V.
Kissimmee, FL
What is the bets flavor?
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Generally I don't like diet drinks, but wondering if if yhis products tastes as salty as I find the regular flavor?
victoria b.
Fierce strawberry
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else feel like this is still a bit too sweet/syrupy? I usually dilute mine a little.