Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Jeremiah f.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Dina S.Gatorade G2 Grape Sports Drink 32 oz uploaded by Melissa S.

BY GATORADE

Gatorade g2 grape sports drink 32 oz see more...

• "I love Gatorade but I'm not a huge fan of the grape flavor." in 1 review
scarlett m.
Ludowici, GA
I love Gatorade, but I am not a fan of the grape flavor whatsoever. I think it has a cough syrup flavor. Although I would recommend Gatorade overall
Taylor M.
Indianapolis, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is my favorite flavor of G2. Not as good as fierce grape but still very good! I feel like this is a tad less sugary tasting than the original.
Cindy R.
The grape flavor has got to be the best flavor Gatorade makes. I'm not a big fan of sports drinks, but I really like the grape flavor of gatorade.
Marissa M.
I love gate raid, the only thing is you really can't drink it for fun, I read somewhere that if you don't work out after it'll make you gain weight
Morgan K.
Alliance, OH
I looooveeee Gatorade. It is the only sports drink I drink. The flavor is amazing and it is so refreshing. It never fails to keep me hydrated!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this grape flavor. its not too strong, but yet you still know you are drinking a grape flavor gatorade. i love how hydrating these are!
Vivian B.
I usually don't like grape flavored drinks but this one was pretty good. It was also a good typical gatorade recovery drink which was perfect.
Janelle T.
East Lansing, Mi
I love the grape flavored Gatorade! It's refreshing and isn't too sweet. I drink it after working out to get electrolytes back into my body.
Samantha G.
I love Gatorade. This is one of my top three drinks I drink after working out. Its a great sports drink. The flavors are all pretty good.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
Love it! Great for keeping up with a dancer's body. Keeps me cool and refreshed, although it does tend to make you a bit more thirsty.
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
What's the best flavor?
Maria V.
Kissimmee , FL
What is the bets flavor?
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Generally I don't like diet drinks, but wondering if if yhis products tastes as salty as I find the regular flavor?
victoria b.
Fierce strawberry
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone else feel like this is still a bit too sweet/syrupy? I usually dilute mine a little.